Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
@Bluecrysto i can do penny PAs for my order, 52 lvl 7 dragons for 360 levels+
38/52

@Kothra i can also do penny PAs for my order with Leporidaisical, 47 lvl 7 dragons for 325 levels+
47/47

i can only send in batches of 38 today, i'll divvy it so each order gets 19 dragons a batch
@Bluecrysto i can do penny PAs for my order, 52 lvl 7 dragons for 360 levels+
38/52

@Kothra i can also do penny PAs for my order with Leporidaisical, 47 lvl 7 dragons for 325 levels+
47/47

i can only send in batches of 38 today, i'll divvy it so each order gets 19 dragons a batch
87zWh1O.png
@Renkai sending over 81 levels for my order with BrassicaOracle
@Renkai sending over 81 levels for my order with BrassicaOracle
nPqulLR.png
@ViaCurro I am SO sorry for the delay, but the 8 dragons you sent me for your order with BrassicaOracle last night are now recorded. By my tally we still need 222 levels for that, not discounting the levels you sent to @/sp580s earlier
@ViaCurro I am SO sorry for the delay, but the 8 dragons you sent me for your order with BrassicaOracle last night are now recorded. By my tally we still need 222 levels for that, not discounting the levels you sent to @/sp580s earlier
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
@drpepsicola

I picked up the PA’s you sent. I’ll get the dragons logged after work tonight. If you send more during the day I’ll be able to pick up the next batch around 1500 FRT.

Edit: Looks like you caught me on the train and I was able to grab the rest! I’ll get them logged tonight! Thank you for supporting Nature artists!
@drpepsicola

I picked up the PA’s you sent. I’ll get the dragons logged after work tonight. If you send more during the day I’ll be able to pick up the next batch around 1500 FRT.

Edit: Looks like you caught me on the train and I was able to grab the rest! I’ll get them logged tonight! Thank you for supporting Nature artists!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@PtolemyII

You’re totally right, sorry for the scare! 334/360, thank you! I’ll tally up the rest soon and get you on that waitlist.
@PtolemyII

You’re totally right, sorry for the scare! 334/360, thank you! I’ll tally up the rest soon and get you on that waitlist.
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@drpepsicola

Penny PAs are totally fine!
@drpepsicola

Penny PAs are totally fine!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@viacurro thank you for you patience, it should be recorded now
@viacurro thank you for you patience, it should be recorded now
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@antimoany

Sending you 285 levels (57 level 5s) for my order with Kieren
@antimoany

Sending you 285 levels (57 level 5s) for my order with Kieren
Mooncake Festival 2024 - Light ConquestIn-Flight HubPublic BuyIlluminartiMooncake Festival 2024 - Light Conquest

PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@antimoany

Sending over 100 levels (10 x lvl10) for Neptunelycan

Should now be at 500 / 600 <3
@antimoany

Sending over 100 levels (10 x lvl10) for Neptunelycan

Should now be at 500 / 600 <3
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
@antimoany - Sending you my next 15 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
@antimoany - Sending you my next 15 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.