Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Crown's pop-up art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Darkrait Here you go! Love how pretty this guy is! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802978897704255488/1167203292749762631/1Commision_for_Darkrait.png[/img]
@Darkrait
Here you go! Love how pretty this guy is!
1Commision_for_Darkrait.png
art_sig_aa.png
Omg, thank you so so much!! I love it, really just like him: beautiful!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Omg, thank you so so much!! I love it, really just like him: beautiful!!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@eyeguy Here you go! Sorry it took so long to get to you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994120343042142218/1169436119264407634/1Commision_for_eyeguy.png[/img]
@eyeguy
Here you go! Sorry it took so long to get to you!
1Commision_for_eyeguy.png
art_sig_aa.png
no worries, it was definitely worth the wait! she's super cute thank you!! :D
no worries, it was definitely worth the wait! she's super cute thank you!! :D
Hi again I wanted to ask a quick question about a commission type not really reflected in your prices-- would you be okay drawing characters over memes? Basically I think one of my characters would be really funny if drawn over that one "sad doge" meme and I was wondering how much it might cost haha
Hi again I wanted to ask a quick question about a commission type not really reflected in your prices-- would you be okay drawing characters over memes? Basically I think one of my characters would be really funny if drawn over that one "sad doge" meme and I was wondering how much it might cost haha
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60
Hi! I'm not really sure if I'll add that commission type, but I'd probably make it around 50g/kt - 100g/kt since it would be something rather simple (though I think I'd still end up finding a way to make it complicated). I'll have to think about it.
@Silverpelt60
Hi! I'm not really sure if I'll add that commission type, but I'd probably make it around 50g/kt - 100g/kt since it would be something rather simple (though I think I'd still end up finding a way to make it complicated). I'll have to think about it.
art_sig_aa.png
Gotcha! Even if you don't add it as a commission type (the price of joke art can vary widely depending on the request, after all), I would absolutely love to commission some the next time your slots are open. If you're okay with that, we can talk about it more and negotiate price when the times comes-- I heckin' love your art, and I think it would turn out amazing. ^^
Gotcha! Even if you don't add it as a commission type (the price of joke art can vary widely depending on the request, after all), I would absolutely love to commission some the next time your slots are open. If you're okay with that, we can talk about it more and negotiate price when the times comes-- I heckin' love your art, and I think it would turn out amazing. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10