Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ ICE / EARTH ] Art For Fodder - Closed!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61
@Delcat

accepting and recording now! :)
@Delcat

accepting and recording now! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
@Delcat haha ty for all the fish [emoji=clownfish size=1]
@Delcat

haha ty for all the fish
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
@Nahum Welcome, thanks so much for receiving!
@Nahum Welcome, thanks so much for receiving!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Rashakiro
Update. Judging by their dragons energy level, HermitQueen seems to not be really active these days and since I'm getting anxious due to dominace starting tomorrow, I've sent my dragons to DeviBrigard instead
@Rashakiro
Update. Judging by their dragons energy level, HermitQueen seems to not be really active these days and since I'm getting anxious due to dominace starting tomorrow, I've sent my dragons to DeviBrigard instead
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Nahum I've got 250 levels lined up to close out my order with Riuve, though I don't see my order on the spreadsheet. I can verify the order was accepted in this forum post where riuve accepts my order and on her stall post, where I'm listed as slot 11, qua. Am I clear to send you the levels?
@Nahum I've got 250 levels lined up to close out my order with Riuve, though I don't see my order on the spreadsheet. I can verify the order was accepted in this forum post where riuve accepts my order and on her stall post, where I'm listed as slot 11, qua. Am I clear to send you the levels?
a plague flag waving
fr time +3 Cmz8k8j.png plague born
a lesbian flag, captioned he/him Cmz8k8j.png a nonbinary flag, captioned she/her Cmz8k8j.png el o ella
tumblr_static_76r6jqn95yos0wcw8kkck88ww.gif
@BarbaraFett Thanks for your payment! Does this work for you? [img]https://i.imgur.com/JUwWhsV.png[/img]
@BarbaraFett
Thanks for your payment! Does this work for you?
JUwWhsV.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Quarantine" date="2023-08-11 23:52:26" ] @/Nahum I've got 250 levels lined up to close out my order with Riuve, though I don't see my order on the spreadsheet. I can verify the order was accepted in this forum post where riuve accepts my order and on her stall post, where I'm listed as slot 11, qua. Am I clear to send you the levels? [/quote] @Quarantine Absolutely! I'll accept after rollover. it's okay, sometimes artists don't record on the spreadsheet, so long as I see them OK the order in the thread I just add it in for em. :)
Quarantine wrote on 2023-08-11 23:52:26:
@/Nahum I've got 250 levels lined up to close out my order with Riuve, though I don't see my order on the spreadsheet. I can verify the order was accepted in this forum post where riuve accepts my order and on her stall post, where I'm listed as slot 11, qua. Am I clear to send you the levels?

@Quarantine

Absolutely! I'll accept after rollover. it's okay, sometimes artists don't record on the spreadsheet, so long as I see them OK the order in the thread I just add it in for em. :)
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
@Delcat
Two signs is 2x65= 130 levels, but otherwise all good!
(What a sign that original is xD)
@Delcat
Two signs is 2x65= 130 levels, but otherwise all good!
(What a sign that original is xD)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@nahum yay thank you! I'll be sending in 250 levels (40 lvl 6s, 2 lvl 5s).
@nahum yay thank you! I'll be sending in 250 levels (40 lvl 6s, 2 lvl 5s).
a plague flag waving
fr time +3 Cmz8k8j.png plague born
a lesbian flag, captioned he/him Cmz8k8j.png a nonbinary flag, captioned she/her Cmz8k8j.png el o ella
tumblr_static_76r6jqn95yos0wcw8kkck88ww.gif
@Quarantine

done! thanks for makin it easy!
@Quarantine

done! thanks for makin it easy!
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61