Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bust art for 1.5kg
1 2
I’m poor and need the money :pensive I will draw someone a headshot like the below for the 1.5kg I need. I’m best at regular anthros and humans. I may be able to attempt dragons but I’ve never drawn them before, so idk if I’d be good at it. Alternatively, you can buy with usd instead, for $15 each. But atm I prefer gems cuz I want a full sandsurge scry LOL SLOTS 1. ufology 2. Morrow Currently all of my slots are full but I can ping you for future sales. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/67066543_DsM5SvmhGP3q7Hw.png[/img]
I’m poor and need the money :pensive

I will draw someone a headshot like the below for the 1.5kg I need. I’m best at regular anthros and humans. I may be able to attempt dragons but I’ve never drawn them before, so idk if I’d be good at it.

Alternatively, you can buy with usd instead, for $15 each. But atm I prefer gems cuz I want a full sandsurge scry LOL

SLOTS
1. ufology
2. Morrow

Currently all of my slots are full but I can ping you for future sales.

67066543_DsM5SvmhGP3q7Hw.png
Pings ok. Sorry I’m quiet so I don’t talk much.
@sentbyheaven
ohh your art is so pretty... i'd love to order one for one of my humanoid ocs! would you be ok with me PMing you with the character's info, or would you rather it be posted in the thread? :0
@sentbyheaven
ohh your art is so pretty... i'd love to order one for one of my humanoid ocs! would you be ok with me PMing you with the character's info, or would you rather it be posted in the thread? :0
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology pming is fine!
@ufology pming is fine!
Not sure if you still have a slot open but I'd be interesting in grabbing something for a human OC of mine :o

EDIT: Realizing I maybe should've pinged! @sentbyheaven
Not sure if you still have a slot open but I'd be interesting in grabbing something for a human OC of mine :o

EDIT: Realizing I maybe should've pinged! @sentbyheaven
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos if you’re okay with waiting until I finish the previous slot I could hold one for you!
@DragonsMythos if you’re okay with waiting until I finish the previous slot I could hold one for you!
@sentbyheaven

that works for me! tysm :D
@sentbyheaven

that works for me! tysm :D
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos hi I’ve decided to take on another slot if you’re still interested but I did raise the price by 500g!
@DragonsMythos hi I’ve decided to take on another slot if you’re still interested but I did raise the price by 500g!
@sentbyheaven

Do you have a pinglist I could be added to? Your art is adorable! ;u;
@sentbyheaven

Do you have a pinglist I could be added to? Your art is adorable! ;u;
@Morrow you can claim the slot instead if you’d like ! But if you want to be pinged for future slots after that too I can do that
@Morrow you can claim the slot instead if you’d like ! But if you want to be pinged for future slots after that too I can do that
@sentbyheaven

I would love to claim this slot if I can! Could I request one for this gal here?
@sentbyheaven

I would love to claim this slot if I can! Could I request one for this gal here?
1 2