Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoids + gijinka
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@GlitchingFlame AHHHHHHHFFHGG I love it, he looks so GOOD in your style!! Thank you so so much, I'm sure my partner will be thrilled <333

I personally love the big fangs ahaha, I do know they're supposed to be a little smaller so if an adjustment version could be made that would be amazing ; 7 ; (so sorry for the extra work! I'll save this version too tho, I have a bias for fangs XD)
@GlitchingFlame AHHHHHHHFFHGG I love it, he looks so GOOD in your style!! Thank you so so much, I'm sure my partner will be thrilled <333

I personally love the big fangs ahaha, I do know they're supposed to be a little smaller so if an adjustment version could be made that would be amazing ; 7 ; (so sorry for the extra work! I'll save this version too tho, I have a bias for fangs XD)
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@SeraphSoldier I'm so glad to hear!!!!! I've been in a sort of art dry season lately so it makes me so happy that you're happy with the results <3333 and no worries, here you go! [img]https://i.ibb.co/0M4PPRK/frcomms6-5.png[/img]
@SeraphSoldier

I'm so glad to hear!!!!! I've been in a sort of art dry season lately so it makes me so happy that you're happy with the results <3333

and no worries, here you go!

frcomms6-5.png
Artboard-1.png
@Bashett Here's your pretty gal!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/WK6nZdY/frcomms7.png[/img]
@Bashett

Here's your pretty gal!!

frcomms7.png
Artboard-1.png
Ahhh your art is so nice!!
Character: would you be interested in drawing any of these characters?
payment offer: 550 gems +250kt ^^
Ahhh your art is so nice!!
Character: would you be interested in drawing any of these characters?
payment offer: 550 gems +250kt ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx

I'd love to draw Bulwark or Nayru, fullbody lineart or half colored :D take your pick

(ALso I recognize some of your characters, think we've commissioned the same artist in the same batch before!)
@xLILM0NSTERx

I'd love to draw Bulwark or Nayru, fullbody lineart or half colored :D take your pick

(ALso I recognize some of your characters, think we've commissioned the same artist in the same batch before!)
Artboard-1.png
Oooh I'd love to get the half coloured of bulwark if thats alright. the colours of the chibi in his bio are his colour refs ^^

(oooh lmao probably xD i do get a l o t of art of my characters)
Oooh I'd love to get the half coloured of bulwark if thats alright. the colours of the chibi in his bio are his colour refs ^^

(oooh lmao probably xD i do get a l o t of art of my characters)
@GlitchingFlame AWWYESSS HE'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT thank you again so much, you've totally made my day!! <33
@GlitchingFlame AWWYESSS HE'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT thank you again so much, you've totally made my day!! <33
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@xLILM0NSTERx

Will do! Feel free to send the cr whenever and I’ll get right to it after a nap. The caffeine crash is finally catching up to me, been drawing nonstop on this thread since last night hhhnggg
@xLILM0NSTERx

Will do! Feel free to send the cr whenever and I’ll get right to it after a nap. The caffeine crash is finally catching up to me, been drawing nonstop on this thread since last night hhhnggg
Artboard-1.png
CR sent ^^ but take your time with it, dont want you to overwork/burn out [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
CR sent ^^ but take your time with it, dont want you to overwork/burn out
@GlitchingFlame
I fell asleep xD They a male, I would put them more on the stoic side, and they're actually more of a herbalist/potion brewer! I was looking at Pinterest and liked the more simple look for him, but I only found one link that had a simpler outfit in mind xD Feel free to play around with it though!

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/2111131064467348/
@GlitchingFlame
I fell asleep xD They a male, I would put them more on the stoic side, and they're actually more of a herbalist/potion brewer! I was looking at Pinterest and liked the more simple look for him, but I only found one link that had a simpler outfit in mind xD Feel free to play around with it though!

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/2111131064467348/
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13