Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoids + gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Ronnie1107

I don't mind at all! I've got a TH too, under the same username GlitchingFlame :)
@Ronnie1107

I don't mind at all! I've got a TH too, under the same username GlitchingFlame :)
Artboard-1.png
Hello! How much would you charge for a coloured halfbody/bust of one of those losers? https://toyhou.se/RayEnigma/characters/folder:2943897
(Also, which ones would you be able to draw?)
(....yeah you got me with them genshin designs AHAHS)
Hello! How much would you charge for a coloured halfbody/bust of one of those losers? https://toyhou.se/RayEnigma/characters/folder:2943897
(Also, which ones would you be able to draw?)
(....yeah you got me with them genshin designs AHAHS)
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@Rayymond

Yoo??? Yo!!!! Genshin ocs!!! (I WAS LITERALLY LOOKING AT EM EARLIER FROM ANOTHER THREAD)

I can draw Azadeh and/or Zhan! (I'm assuming they're from Sumeru and Liyue respectively?)

I'd say 700kt/g for a halfbody, and 400kt/g for bust! >.> pick your poison my good friend

edit: now obviously this is pwyw, so final amount is up to ya, but that'd be how I'd ballpark :>
@Rayymond

Yoo??? Yo!!!! Genshin ocs!!! (I WAS LITERALLY LOOKING AT EM EARLIER FROM ANOTHER THREAD)

I can draw Azadeh and/or Zhan! (I'm assuming they're from Sumeru and Liyue respectively?)

I'd say 700kt/g for a halfbody, and 400kt/g for bust! >.> pick your poison my good friend

edit: now obviously this is pwyw, so final amount is up to ya, but that'd be how I'd ballpark :>
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

I hope it's okay to ping!

Character: Looking to get any kind of art for my partners BBEG!
payment offer: 600g!
@GlitchingFlame

I hope it's okay to ping!

Character: Looking to get any kind of art for my partners BBEG!
payment offer: 600g!
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707

I'm a huge wh*re for pings and notifs <3

600g can run you a halfbody if you'd like, you got more to this boy's design? If not, throw me an irl shirt or jacket and I can add it!
@Boop707

I'm a huge wh*re for pings and notifs <3

600g can run you a halfbody if you'd like, you got more to this boy's design? If not, throw me an irl shirt or jacket and I can add it!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Oh yes please! He's just got one of those sleeveless black turtleneck shirts, and a wrist watch! It's a pretty simple clothing design until we can work something better out with next season! [emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
@GlitchingFlame

Oh yes please! He's just got one of those sleeveless black turtleneck shirts, and a wrist watch! It's a pretty simple clothing design until we can work something better out with next season!
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707

Aight, feel free to send the cr whenever, I'll get right to drawing him!
@Boop707

Aight, feel free to send the cr whenever, I'll get right to drawing him!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame hello! Can i get one?

Character: Tiyuji Ref 3 or 4 (preferably 4)
payment offer: 1000g
@GlitchingFlame hello! Can i get one?

Character: Tiyuji Ref 3 or 4 (preferably 4)
payment offer: 1000g
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
YEEHAW LET'S GOOOO
maybe let's go with a halfbody Shuren! Sending the payment now!
YEEHAW LET'S GOOOO
maybe let's go with a halfbody Shuren! Sending the payment now!
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@KiraTiyuji

I can do fullbody of either 3 or 4! Just lmk which one you want to run with (I'm assuming 4) and feel free to send payment whenever <3
@KiraTiyuji

I can do fullbody of either 3 or 4! Just lmk which one you want to run with (I'm assuming 4) and feel free to send payment whenever <3
Artboard-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13