Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | echo's pixel arts
@ado i'm so glad you like it, i had fun animating it (:
@ado i'm so glad you like it, i had fun animating it (:

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@SolCanis here is the first one! i had to make the colors a bit darker because it would have been transparent otherwise. [img]https://i.ibb.co/C8TdRQn/output-onlinegiftools.gif[/img]
@SolCanis here is the first one! i had to make the colors a bit darker because it would have been transparent otherwise.

output-onlinegiftools.gif

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Ahh he turned out amazing, thank you so much!
Ahh he turned out amazing, thank you so much!
..................... 4PUQb2V.png
YT1YpD8.png
OhVkL1b.gif
@SolCanis i'm glad you like it c:
@SolCanis i'm glad you like it c:

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Hello! Do you happen to have a waitlist system by any chance? I would love to get another pixel from you, but your slots always happen to open at around 5am my time, when I'm asleep, so I pretty much always miss the free for all slots.
Hello! Do you happen to have a waitlist system by any chance? I would love to get another pixel from you, but your slots always happen to open at around 5am my time, when I'm asleep, so I pretty much always miss the free for all slots.
uAtpbsf.png
@Kairo i completely understand, and i am planning on updating how my shop functions because i feel that it does not give everyone a fair chance of getting a pixel. i will most likely create a waitlist option in the near future, but as of now my real life is busy and i'm just focusing on finishing my remaining commissions. however, i'll make sure to notify you when the option becomes available c:
@Kairo i completely understand, and i am planning on updating how my shop functions because i feel that it does not give everyone a fair chance of getting a pixel. i will most likely create a waitlist option in the near future, but as of now my real life is busy and i'm just focusing on finishing my remaining commissions. however, i'll make sure to notify you when the option becomes available c:

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Got it! Thank you so much, I appreciate it. :D Wishing you all the best.
Got it! Thank you so much, I appreciate it. :D Wishing you all the best.
uAtpbsf.png
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@SolCanis here is the second pixel! [img]https://i.ibb.co/wsCjCdz/output-onlinegiftools-1.gif[/img]
@SolCanis here is the second pixel!

output-onlinegiftools-1.gif

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
@echo's pixels - open slots/waitlist

i've been working on re-doing my shop, and i've finally finished updating my examples and coding and creating a waitlist.

i have one normal slot open and a waitlist for those who want to order but weren't able to grab a slot. please keep in mind that although you might be waitlisted, i do not know when the waitlisted people will be able to claim a slot. if you do not order after 24 hours of being pinged for an open slot, your place in the waitlist queue is forfeit to the next person.

i will be keeping my open slots pinglist in case i decide to remove the waitlist because is too much work or it puts too much pressure on me to finish commissions quickly.

please make sure the waitlist is open before you ask to be added. thanks c:
@echo's pixels - open slots/waitlist

i've been working on re-doing my shop, and i've finally finished updating my examples and coding and creating a waitlist.

i have one normal slot open and a waitlist for those who want to order but weren't able to grab a slot. please keep in mind that although you might be waitlisted, i do not know when the waitlisted people will be able to claim a slot. if you do not order after 24 hours of being pinged for an open slot, your place in the waitlist queue is forfeit to the next person.

i will be keeping my open slots pinglist in case i decide to remove the waitlist because is too much work or it puts too much pressure on me to finish commissions quickly.

please make sure the waitlist is open before you ask to be added. thanks c:

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Aaaah finally!! I'm so glad to nab your slot again^^ [size=4][font=calibri][color=#524c40][b]type of pixel[/b] - small pixel [b]dragon/character[/b] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91571121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915712/91571121_350.png[/img][/url] [b]apparel[/b] - X [b]accent/skin[/b] - O [b]animation/no animation[/b] - animation(up and down) [b]payment[/b] - gems [b]extra notes[/b] - Please make him cute <3 Plus, It would be great if you can paint his hind feet in black, just like the two in the front! [b]i have read and agreed to the rules[/b] - yes! Just a question! Do you only accept 1 dragon per slot? You mentioned that 3 dragons/characters are allowed per order, but I'm not sure if it goes same for the slot system!
Aaaah finally!! I'm so glad to nab your slot again^^

type of pixel - small pixel

dragon/character - 91571121_350.png

apparel - X

accent/skin - O

animation/no animation - animation(up and down)

payment - gems

extra notes - Please make him cute <3 Plus, It would be great if you can paint his hind feet in black, just like the two in the front!

i have read and agreed to the rules - yes!

Just a question! Do you only accept 1 dragon per slot? You mentioned that 3 dragons/characters are allowed per order, but I'm not sure if it goes same for the slot system!
.. rcj3XrG.gif ....VZKZGSz.png ..Velridor | 698607
....♠ Higher Sanctum
....♥ Portrait Shop
....♦ Chibi Shop
♣ UMA hoard
...... ....Single-Rose.png
Pointy-Right.png
Pointy-left.png
......... 83499322_Zw3lzgXvAuQaSxV.png