Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards/Collages! | Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@sprinklefawn Hello! Thank you, and I'd be honoured to do that for you! Your clan lore is so lovely :) I had a lot of fun reading it. I will get back to you with the first draft of the collage before the end of the day for me! (I'm FR +0!) And you can tell me what can be improved from there. Thank you so much.[emoji=owl size=1]
@sprinklefawn Hello! Thank you, and I'd be honoured to do that for you! Your clan lore is so lovely :) I had a lot of fun reading it. I will get back to you with the first draft of the collage before the end of the day for me! (I'm FR +0!) And you can tell me what can be improved from there.

Thank you so much.
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
thank you so much friend! i really appreciate it! i'll send payment over in advance.
thank you so much friend! i really appreciate it! i'll send payment over in advance.
vintagefawn.png
@sprinklefawn Hello! here is the first draft w/ filter, let me know if anything can be improved upon! Or if you don't want a filter on top, and I'll fix it asap :) I did upload it to Imgur to send here if that's okay. [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HXeXAR3.jpg[/img]
@sprinklefawn Hello! here is the first draft w/ filter, let me know if anything can be improved upon! Or if you don't want a filter on top, and I'll fix it asap :) I did upload it to Imgur to send here if that's okay.

HXeXAR3.jpg
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
@BackwardsDracula
oh my, it turned out SO gorgeous! i'd love a version without the filter too if possible. it's absolutely stunning, it really captures the feel of willowglen!!!
@BackwardsDracula
oh my, it turned out SO gorgeous! i'd love a version without the filter too if possible. it's absolutely stunning, it really captures the feel of willowglen!!!
vintagefawn.png
Oh yay! I'm so glad you like it :D Here is the unfiltered version. If there is anything else you'd like let me know. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qhtdX5u.jpg[/img]
Oh yay! I'm so glad you like it :D Here is the unfiltered version. If there is anything else you'd like let me know.

qhtdX5u.jpg
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
@BackwardsDracula
it's beautiful! ohmygosh! thank you!!!!!
@BackwardsDracula
it's beautiful! ohmygosh! thank you!!!!!
vintagefawn.png
@sprinklefawn No problem :D![emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
@sprinklefawn No problem :D!
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
Bump!
Bump!
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
@BackwardsDracula
Character: -
Hello, may i please order a moodboard for this OC? I prefer the second type, 7 pictures of varying size, no borders/swatches
I wrote most of the lores in Chinese, but there is a brief description in English in the overview, so you can just read them and ignore the others.
It can be great if you can contain things like wolf, full moon, chains and lightning in the moodboard. If you happen to find some texts that fits him, it would be great, but not necessary.
Thank you so much :D
@BackwardsDracula
Character: -
Hello, may i please order a moodboard for this OC? I prefer the second type, 7 pictures of varying size, no borders/swatches
I wrote most of the lores in Chinese, but there is a brief description in English in the overview, so you can just read them and ignore the others.
It can be great if you can contain things like wolf, full moon, chains and lightning in the moodboard. If you happen to find some texts that fits him, it would be great, but not necessary.
Thank you so much :D
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@PouchiPouchi Hello! :D Of course, I'd love to do that for you! Ur OC seems very cool, I like the art for him. I'll make sure to provide the first draft before the end of the day, and u can tell me what can be improved upon! Thank u [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
@PouchiPouchi

Hello! :D Of course, I'd love to do that for you! Ur OC seems very cool, I like the art for him. I'll make sure to provide the first draft before the end of the day, and u can tell me what can be improved upon! Thank u
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75