Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED ] ZIMAO's Art Shop [G/T/USD]
May I be added to your pinglist please? :)
May I be added to your pinglist please? :)
@aegolieus Done, if there are any changes or additions you would like to make please let me know and I will come and change the picture ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/FayA9UZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1c41icA.png[/img]
@aegolieus

Done, if there are any changes or additions you would like to make please let me know and I will come and change the picture ^^

FayA9UZ.png
1c41icA.png
Oau1AoM.gif » She/Her
» FR+15
» Bad Eng » CN

» Art » Adopt
[Raffle] Join for FREE with LIKES
@ZIMAO
They look perfect, thank you so much!!! TwT <3
@ZIMAO
They look perfect, thank you so much!!! TwT <3
42327946_B1ev61zMApVUpqP.png

ross
♦ any pronouns
♦ +19 FR time
♦ eng/cn

headshot art shop
can i please be added to the pinglist! :3
can i please be added to the pinglist! :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
I'm sorry to bother you, my Art Shop is open, please read what I have to say before placing an order!

About Pinglist: there are new pinglist rules
The old rules and old pinglist list will be deleted after I finish this open store order, feel free to subscribe to the new pinglist without informing me!

About the price: the price is more expensive after I upgrade, please buy within the range of ability, do not spend impulsively!

About the number of orders for this ping:This time I'm not limiting the number of individual orders, or the total number of orders, so if you want to place a lot of orders at once that's fine too!

One-time pinglist:
@eosu , @CallumsCove , @sighborgs , @Irmingard , @Joydom , @Hiii , @nilah , @Colormancy , @Sols , @Krystal16 , @vortexbreakdown , @Munakata , @Rensc , @Kxida , @Scarecrows , @Anjoulas , @leyline , @kaniari , @Runell , @Saruhiko , @endsinger , @Kano3Shuuya , @Hocotate, @bonivich , @Dalilah , @Estellia , @Stormflight , @Lerathum , @Sabyrin , @Scream , @Skadiv , @Slurpuff , @Sidya , @Iodine , @Naeryl , @Luwuwi , @findingpears , @Saruhiko , @kyruiz , @Shiftie , @RobotMothPie , @Iodine , @Kano3Shuuya , @Andraya , @Katsuji , @LightsKamAction , @yifei , @umwelt , @juga , @NegCol , @Diagonize , @webcreep , @Mercenary , @Ghoulcats , @Lucara , @imogenn , @liyue
I'm sorry to bother you, my Art Shop is open, please read what I have to say before placing an order!

About Pinglist: there are new pinglist rules
The old rules and old pinglist list will be deleted after I finish this open store order, feel free to subscribe to the new pinglist without informing me!

About the price: the price is more expensive after I upgrade, please buy within the range of ability, do not spend impulsively!

About the number of orders for this ping:This time I'm not limiting the number of individual orders, or the total number of orders, so if you want to place a lot of orders at once that's fine too!

One-time pinglist:
@eosu , @CallumsCove , @sighborgs , @Irmingard , @Joydom , @Hiii , @nilah , @Colormancy , @Sols , @Krystal16 , @vortexbreakdown , @Munakata , @Rensc , @Kxida , @Scarecrows , @Anjoulas , @leyline , @kaniari , @Runell , @Saruhiko , @endsinger , @Kano3Shuuya , @Hocotate, @bonivich , @Dalilah , @Estellia , @Stormflight , @Lerathum , @Sabyrin , @Scream , @Skadiv , @Slurpuff , @Sidya , @Iodine , @Naeryl , @Luwuwi , @findingpears , @Saruhiko , @kyruiz , @Shiftie , @RobotMothPie , @Iodine , @Kano3Shuuya , @Andraya , @Katsuji , @LightsKamAction , @yifei , @umwelt , @juga , @NegCol , @Diagonize , @webcreep , @Mercenary , @Ghoulcats , @Lucara , @imogenn , @liyue
Oau1AoM.gif » She/Her
» FR+15
» Bad Eng » CN

» Art » Adopt
[b]Username: [/b] Kxida [b]The type of art you need:[/b] Humanlike colored halfbody [b]Set image link: [/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/65881594_hOY9tz8VEgd0Dpg.png[/img] [url=https://toyhou.se/13515272.rayla/gallery]Other art[/url] [b]notes:[/b] 21; she's excitable and hyper and really enjoys fighting. Also she's pretty mischievous and likes to play pranks on her friends/family [b]Pay by:[/b] G
Username: Kxida
The type of art you need: Humanlike colored halfbody
Set image link:
65881594_hOY9tz8VEgd0Dpg.png
Other art
notes: 21; she's excitable and hyper and really enjoys fighting. Also she's pretty mischievous and likes to play pranks on her friends/family
Pay by: G
CVVoJp3.gif
Username: Ghoulcats
The type of art you need: non-humanlike colored halfbody
Set image link: main reference sheet - alternate outfits reference
notes:(gijinka age, character) you can draw her in any of her 6 outfits, whichever you prefer! also, here's her toyhouse profile if you'd like to see her full gallery
Pay by: gems
Username: Ghoulcats
The type of art you need: non-humanlike colored halfbody
Set image link: main reference sheet - alternate outfits reference
notes:(gijinka age, character) you can draw her in any of her 6 outfits, whichever you prefer! also, here's her toyhouse profile if you'd like to see her full gallery
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Kxida @Ghoulcats
Thank you for your support ^^
Orders accepted!
The price is all 7500g no need to change, you guys have the option to pay in advance or when it's your turn, I'll ping you later if you choose the later option
@Kxida @Ghoulcats
Thank you for your support ^^
Orders accepted!
The price is all 7500g no need to change, you guys have the option to pay in advance or when it's your turn, I'll ping you later if you choose the later option
Oau1AoM.gif » She/Her
» FR+15
» Bad Eng » CN

» Art » Adopt
Username: Mercenary
The type of art you need: humanlike colored halfbody
Set image link:
fullbody ref
ref2
notes:
He's a hotheaded mercenary knight, personality is cocky/fearless/daredevil/impulsive/a little bloodthirsty, though he does try to be chivalrous. He's handsome in a pretty boy way (and very vain about it), age ~25.
Username: Mercenary
The type of art you need: humanlike colored halfbody
Set image link:
fullbody ref
ref2
notes:
He's a hotheaded mercenary knight, personality is cocky/fearless/daredevil/impulsive/a little bloodthirsty, though he does try to be chivalrous. He's handsome in a pretty boy way (and very vain about it), age ~25.