Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joon's Art Shop [NO LONGER OPENING]
@joojoojoojoon Yes please! Love your work :O
@joojoojoojoon Yes please! Love your work :O
r7LsxK2.png
@joojoojoojoon OMG YOUR ART IS PURTY I now have a few questions Do you do humans? If so, are armor and children things you can do? Also, are these guys possible for you to draw?: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15366845&skin=17971&apparel=23023,18812&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Shiny boi Gallium here would have met/alloy instead of cry/face. (In the scry white met/alloy looks the most accurate to his color rn) And he has no wings and a cobra's hood though the hood is optional) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31381312&skin=18513&apparel=12268,14882,716,744,743,23019,769,5399,5161,18811&xt=dressing.png[/img] (And dark boi Sceadu is all about being evil an' stuff and has like three extra toes on one foot and horns in random places, as well as a lion's head like Gallium above. You can make him entirely basic gened) And slap me on the pinglist!
@joojoojoojoon

OMG YOUR ART IS PURTY

I now have a few questions

Do you do humans? If so, are armor and children things you can do?
Also, are these guys possible for you to draw?:

dragon?did=15366845&skin=17971&apparel=23023,18812&xt=dressing.png
(Shiny boi Gallium here would have met/alloy instead of cry/face. (In the scry white met/alloy looks the most accurate to his color rn) And he has no wings and a cobra's hood though the hood is optional)

dragon?did=31381312&skin=18513&apparel=12268,14882,716,744,743,23019,769,5399,5161,18811&xt=dressing.png
(And dark boi Sceadu is all about being evil an' stuff and has like three extra toes on one foot and horns in random places, as well as a lion's head like Gallium above. You can make him entirely basic gened)

And slap me on the pinglist!

summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
Joon yelling

@Failuresaurus I'm not doing humans now, but I can draw them, plus armour! Possibly in the future I will add the option for humans! Are you only looking for humans specifically?

Yes they are possible to draw, but for now I'm only taking one dragon per person because I'm not confident enough. You may pick one first for me to draw, and I'll add you to the Waiting List, and ping you once there are slots (and others have replied)!

Also, added to pinglist!
Joon yelling

@Failuresaurus I'm not doing humans now, but I can draw them, plus armour! Possibly in the future I will add the option for humans! Are you only looking for humans specifically?

Yes they are possible to draw, but for now I'm only taking one dragon per person because I'm not confident enough. You may pick one first for me to draw, and I'll add you to the Waiting List, and ping you once there are slots (and others have replied)!

Also, added to pinglist!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@joojoojoojoon
No problem - I understand! I'll get the first girl done and I'll send the payment straight away! Can I also be added to the pinglist for when you open again?
@joojoojoojoon
No problem - I understand! I'll get the first girl done and I'll send the payment straight away! Can I also be added to the pinglist for when you open again?
@Amorah Thank you for your order! I truly apologise in advance if there are many mistakes in this one; it's truly amazing and I don't think my piece brought your dragon any justice. Please notify me as soon as possible if you would like adjustments! [img]http://puu.sh/xG71T/cea43c5ad5.png[/img]
@Amorah Thank you for your order! I truly apologise in advance if there are many mistakes in this one; it's truly amazing and I don't think my piece brought your dragon any justice. Please notify me as soon as possible if you would like adjustments!

cea43c5ad5.png
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@EchoGhost10100 Payment received, order added to list! And pinglist as well.
@EchoGhost10100 Payment received, order added to list! And pinglist as well.
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@Joojoojoon
Screams back

I have both human and dragon dragons I want done, and it's not often you find a REALLY good artist here ;o; (I've been looking for weeks, and you're a godsend!! aHH!

How much for a fullbody, (shaded, colored, the best you can offer) Sceadu with a dark BG and little particles of ash and embers floating around? I think of a pose sort of like him down low in a crouch, roaring at the viewer of the image 'cause he's spoopy and will bite your ankles

(Thank you for doing art! ;o;)
@Joojoojoon
Screams back

I have both human and dragon dragons I want done, and it's not often you find a REALLY good artist here ;o; (I've been looking for weeks, and you're a godsend!! aHH!

How much for a fullbody, (shaded, colored, the best you can offer) Sceadu with a dark BG and little particles of ash and embers floating around? I think of a pose sort of like him down low in a crouch, roaring at the viewer of the image 'cause he's spoopy and will bite your ankles

(Thank you for doing art! ;o;)
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@Failuresaurus from your description, I will consider that as a simple BG, so it's free of charge. That would be a total of 160k T only!

Send payment my way and I'll gladly add you to the To-Do List!
@Failuresaurus from your description, I will consider that as a simple BG, so it's free of charge. That would be a total of 160k T only!

Send payment my way and I'll gladly add you to the To-Do List!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@Ariizumi • @Peppze • @Bluefire7991 • @Failuresaurus • @EchoGhost10100

I have added a note regarding taking orders on Server Time Saturdays and Sundays, and advanced apologies on taking orders due to 15hr ahead on Server Time. Thank you and sorry once again!
@Ariizumi • @Peppze • @Bluefire7991 • @Failuresaurus • @EchoGhost10100

I have added a note regarding taking orders on Server Time Saturdays and Sundays, and advanced apologies on taking orders due to 15hr ahead on Server Time. Thank you and sorry once again!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png
@Failuresaurus Payment received, order added to list!
@Failuresaurus Payment received, order added to list!
1PPkWrh.png
KyHj036.pngH6zpqZZ.png