Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
@Kaelum

Username: @Anubiis

Payment: 200k!

This commission is for:
Morro and Wayland in this Oc Line-Up!

Tia

They've,,,, gone through a lot and just need so many blankets, and hot cocoa and hugs please keep them safe,,,

I'd like the song to sound like this....: Slow and just really soothing

Do you want to hear WIPs, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?: Wips please!

Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: I don't mind! Either is fine!

Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: Heck yeah!
@Kaelum

Username: @Anubiis

Payment: 200k!

This commission is for:
Morro and Wayland in this Oc Line-Up!

Tia

They've,,,, gone through a lot and just need so many blankets, and hot cocoa and hugs please keep them safe,,,

I'd like the song to sound like this....: Slow and just really soothing

Do you want to hear WIPs, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?: Wips please!

Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: I don't mind! Either is fine!

Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: Heck yeah!
sdSRvlV.png
@kaelum I'll go ahead and give ye the 600kT X)
And cute is fine with me! O:
@kaelum I'll go ahead and give ye the 600kT X)
And cute is fine with me! O:
vxA1IG6.png
@ToonTown okay, thanks for letting me know! <x) I don't mean to sound like a greedy wallet-emptier or anything... it's just that the payment offered by my commissioner directly affects the overall complexity of the final product, so I wanted to know ;;
Anyways, I actually have started working on your comm now! I'll ping you here for payment when it's done, and after you send it over, I'll give you the links!

@Anubiis ah, they're very cute! cx
I'll have to pass, unfortunately, because I can't think of anything for them, but thank you very much for filling out the form <3 you're welcome to try again, if you wish, but again, no guaranteeds <:O

@BaraBear did you get my ping from earlier? (Just want to make sure!)
@ToonTown okay, thanks for letting me know! <x) I don't mean to sound like a greedy wallet-emptier or anything... it's just that the payment offered by my commissioner directly affects the overall complexity of the final product, so I wanted to know ;;
Anyways, I actually have started working on your comm now! I'll ping you here for payment when it's done, and after you send it over, I'll give you the links!

@Anubiis ah, they're very cute! cx
I'll have to pass, unfortunately, because I can't think of anything for them, but thank you very much for filling out the form <3 you're welcome to try again, if you wish, but again, no guaranteeds <:O

@BaraBear did you get my ping from earlier? (Just want to make sure!)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@ToonTown so sorry for all the pings :'Oc I just finished your comm, so feel free to send over your payment!
@ToonTown so sorry for all the pings :'Oc I just finished your comm, so feel free to send over your payment!
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum
I did! Sorry about the late response, that's great though, should i send the treasure now? :^0
@kaelum
I did! Sorry about the late response, that's great though, should i send the treasure now? :^0
@BaraBear naw :'D I no longer accept payment before completion of my commissions, due to the fact that sometimes I am... sometimes horrendously slow to deliver;; I just wanted to make sure that you knew you were confirmed to have a slot! ouo)b

I'll try to have a WIP to you sooner or later, sjdflklkj
@BaraBear naw :'D I no longer accept payment before completion of my commissions, due to the fact that sometimes I am... sometimes horrendously slow to deliver;; I just wanted to make sure that you knew you were confirmed to have a slot! ouo)b

I'll try to have a WIP to you sooner or later, sjdflklkj
GDPkdgU.png
@kaelum
Ah understandable, thanks for letting me know!
I cant wait! uvu)/
@kaelum
Ah understandable, thanks for letting me know!
I cant wait! uvu)/
x
x
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum, after 84 years i can finally maybe get a commission from you :0

Username: Cacogen
Payment: 360g and 200kt if mixed is ok!
This commission is for: Cocoro, she has a messy bio in the link but basically she's a pure cinnamon roll that loves everything and anything.
I'd like the song to sound like this....: Mostly happy music, can be upbeat and cheerful or just slow and calming. I was thinking it could be kinda high-pitched either way? I can see her having bells or flute, but just plain piano is nice!
Do you want to hear WIPs, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?: Surprises are nice :0
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: PM'ed please!
Would you like to stay/be put on the pinglist after this commission?: Yes yes yes a thousand times yes !!!
@Kaelum, after 84 years i can finally maybe get a commission from you :0

Username: Cacogen
Payment: 360g and 200kt if mixed is ok!
This commission is for: Cocoro, she has a messy bio in the link but basically she's a pure cinnamon roll that loves everything and anything.
I'd like the song to sound like this....: Mostly happy music, can be upbeat and cheerful or just slow and calming. I was thinking it could be kinda high-pitched either way? I can see her having bells or flute, but just plain piano is nice!
Do you want to hear WIPs, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?: Surprises are nice :0
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: PM'ed please!
Would you like to stay/be put on the pinglist after this commission?: Yes yes yes a thousand times yes !!!
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen hi there, Cacogen! I'd love to take a look at Cocoro, but I can't view her! Could you please check her privacy settings? ;;;; edit: also, yes [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/84.gif[/img] sry for my infrequent openings lol
@Cacogen hi there, Cacogen! I'd love to take a look at Cocoro, but I can't view her! Could you please check her privacy settings? ;;;;

edit: also, yes

84.gif

sry for my infrequent openings lol
GDPkdgU.png