Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
thank you so much for listing merrigan's pronouns in the first post! i use he/she also and it's really fun to see an npc with multiple sets of pronouns! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you so much for listing merrigan's pronouns in the first post! i use he/she also and it's really fun to see an npc with multiple sets of pronouns!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Happy Anniversary~ ♥ ^-^ <I:D
Happy Anniversary~ ♥ ^-^ <I:D
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
WOOOOOO
WOOOOOO
5BsilZ9.png kCg59Z2.png IrmwTXC.pngfkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png hWPjBUy.png Bt9KLea.png5hF3FGk.png
Let's throw stuff at these new dragons, as they want.
Let's throw stuff at these new dragons, as they want.
YEAAAHH ANNIVERSARY TIME
YEAAAHH ANNIVERSARY TIME
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
Nooo I already did all my gathering and familiar bonding! Why wasn't there some kind of notification :sobbing:
Nooo I already did all my gathering and familiar bonding! Why wasn't there some kind of notification :sobbing:
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Woohoo! New Fathom dragons! Sounds like they're a new Water modern breed based on their description, which has me excited. [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] I can't wait to hear about all the things they saw while they were circumnavigating the globe too. I'm also excited for the Unfathomable Odyssey event! I loved the last site wide event (Dustcarve Dig), so getting to do something like that again is going to be super fun. I can't wait to see what happens next once we reach the next milestone! Also wow, 11 years already?! [emoji=guardian scared size=1] Flight Rising's come a long way since I first joined back in 2016. Happy birthday FR! [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Woohoo! New Fathom dragons! Sounds like they're a new Water modern breed based on their description, which has me excited. I can't wait to hear about all the things they saw while they were circumnavigating the globe too.

I'm also excited for the Unfathomable Odyssey event! I loved the last site wide event (Dustcarve Dig), so getting to do something like that again is going to be super fun. I can't wait to see what happens next once we reach the next milestone!

Also wow, 11 years already?! Flight Rising's come a long way since I first joined back in 2016. Happy birthday FR!
gWy7Gj5.png
[quote name="@Shamrocked" date="2024-06-08 07:29:22" ] Do they drop in the coliseum because I am doing battles and not having any of them drop yet? [/quote] They do but seemingly only very rarely. I battled like twenty sets of enemies and got three items lol
@Shamrocked wrote on 2024-06-08 07:29:22:
Do they drop in the coliseum because I am doing battles and not having any of them drop yet?

They do but seemingly only very rarely. I battled like twenty sets of enemies and got three items lol
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I'm assuming we get Fathoms as a breed when the event concludes, similar to what we got with obelisks.
I'm assuming we get Fathoms as a breed when the event concludes, similar to what we got with obelisks.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Happy anniversary FR! [emoji=birthday cake size=4] Thank you for many wonderful years of entertainment dev team!
Happy anniversary FR! Thank you for many wonderful years of entertainment dev team!
Urbenjokester.gif