Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Scenes and Genes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
[sub]Oof the eyestrain on that hippocampus. the description is apt. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Oof the eyestrain on that hippocampus. the description is apt.
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
Lovely!
Lovely!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
"Modern dragons begin displaying an ancient twist! What was old is new again!"

I don't... think that description is correct lol
"Modern dragons begin displaying an ancient twist! What was old is new again!"

I don't... think that description is correct lol
Wait, "Modern dragons begin displaying an ancient twist! What was old is new again" implies that an ancient gene is coming to modern breeds, but it's the other way around? @.@ I'm extremely confused, this must be a typo
Wait, "Modern dragons begin displaying an ancient twist! What was old is new again" implies that an ancient gene is coming to modern breeds, but it's the other way around? @.@ I'm extremely confused, this must be a typo
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
Wait I’m confused. What’s old is new but it’s a modern gene on ancient?
Wait I’m confused. What’s old is new but it’s a modern gene on ancient?
iO2X60T.png
ohh
ohh
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I ALWAYS end up discovering the new familiars by visiting Fiona, haha! I LOVE the kitsune, oh my gosh.
I ALWAYS end up discovering the new familiars by visiting Fiona, haha! I LOVE the kitsune, oh my gosh.
841EblB.gif
Petition for adding a new mechanic that makes it easier to bond with familiars! When one gets above 500 it can become reeeeaaaalyyy time consuming when you wanna bond daily ????
Petition for adding a new mechanic that makes it easier to bond with familiars! When one gets above 500 it can become reeeeaaaalyyy time consuming when you wanna bond daily ????
80619028_jRRXivcGMQTN3Nl.png
80619030_DVQh96zIYp2uTbm.png
80619027_XpaF7bEqwpOrW6U.png
YIPPEE BOULDER/MYRID GAOLER GENES!!!
YIPPEE BOULDER/MYRID GAOLER GENES!!!
This jumpscared me tbh. I thought the image was the new modern dragon for about 0.2 seconds as I've been thinking about how cool it would be is something like the coastal chargers were dragons recently before realizing what it was. But hey, a fish horse wouldn't make a bad dragon!
This jumpscared me tbh. I thought the image was the new modern dragon for about 0.2 seconds as I've been thinking about how cool it would be is something like the coastal chargers were dragons recently before realizing what it was. But hey, a fish horse wouldn't make a bad dragon!
CPbqbzR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22