Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marketplace Revamp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
Ahh...the search capacity makes me feel so much lighter. Probably my favorite update so far, outside of the dragon profiles!
Ahh...the search capacity makes me feel so much lighter. Probably my favorite update so far, outside of the dragon profiles!
pirateship.gif376Lv.gif
so Good
so Good
A small criticism, it seems like when you buy something from the marketplace it resets you to the first page instead of leaving you where you were. This can be really annoying if you're trying to buy multiple of an item not on the first page, or just trying to pay through and buy a few things as you browse.
A small criticism, it seems like when you buy something from the marketplace it resets you to the first page instead of leaving you where you were. This can be really annoying if you're trying to buy multiple of an item not on the first page, or just trying to pay through and buy a few things as you browse.
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
HECKIN WILDCLAW BREED CHANGE
HECKIN WILDCLAW BREED CHANGE
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Wo!
Wo!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Just a small thing, when hovering over the button to switch between marketplace types it says gem maketplace instead of marketplace :)
Just a small thing, when hovering over the button to switch between marketplace types it says gem maketplace instead of marketplace :)
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
The marketplace looks gorgeous! <3
The marketplace looks gorgeous! <3
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
EDIT: I am dumb LOL. It's the magnifying glass icon

Either way, it looks very nice!
EDIT: I am dumb LOL. It's the magnifying glass icon

Either way, it looks very nice!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Nice!!!
Nice!!!
UZVTEBc.png
For some reason I don’t see the search/drop down breed select option in the marketplace? Am I missing something or did that not end up added to the update after all?
For some reason I don’t see the search/drop down breed select option in the marketplace? Am I missing something or did that not end up added to the update after all?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32