Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 212 213
Happy 7th anniversary! Exited to see we have BGs for dragons and vistas for their bios now! ^^
Happy 7th anniversary! Exited to see we have BGs for dragons and vistas for their bios now! ^^
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
also i know this isn't the main point of the update but THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD GALORE MY DRAGONS ARE ALWAYS STARVING
also i know this isn't the main point of the update but THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD GALORE MY DRAGONS ARE ALWAYS STARVING
BFEMrcM.png
Thanks for another great year!
Thanks for another great year!
LUZk8tY.png
thank you so much for this update! i am so ridiculously happy! my bee dragon (phoe[i]bee[/i]) finally has the perfect background for her. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d7a4b7885d3fba914c67ec082a7239fb.jpg[/img]

thank you so much for this update! i am so ridiculously happy! my bee dragon (phoebee) finally has the perfect background for her.

d7a4b7885d3fba914c67ec082a7239fb.jpg
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
Happy 7th Anniversary and I am so happy about the single feeding update I've been waiting for this :DD
Happy 7th Anniversary and I am so happy about the single feeding update I've been waiting for this :DD
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
I really like all the updates, but it’s so hard to look at my dragon now bc I feel like I’m in an edit mode I can’t get out of. It’s activating my OCD and ADHD so hard I haven’t been able to bond w my familiars. I like the scenes, and I usually like FR updates, but the placing of the apparel and the empty apparel boxes are killing me. I love the familiar naming so much, but it’s really hard to look at any of my dragons individually now... I hope I get used to it and things work out. That said, happy anniversary flight rising
I really like all the updates, but it’s so hard to look at my dragon now bc I feel like I’m in an edit mode I can’t get out of. It’s activating my OCD and ADHD so hard I haven’t been able to bond w my familiars. I like the scenes, and I usually like FR updates, but the placing of the apparel and the empty apparel boxes are killing me. I love the familiar naming so much, but it’s really hard to look at any of my dragons individually now... I hope I get used to it and things work out. That said, happy anniversary flight rising
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Happy Anniversary everyone!! I love all of the new updates ahh!
Happy Anniversary everyone!! I love all of the new updates ahh!
miDn30f.gif
Happy FR Anniversary! I happen to have an anniversary hatchling and I have to say she’s pretty special: [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=117&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=125&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=99&auth=4a123e9a175582d9a3fded0ec61d80c762e2f870&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Happy FR Anniversary! I happen to have an anniversary hatchling and I have to say she’s pretty special:
dragon?age=0&body=117&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=125&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=99&auth=4a123e9a175582d9a3fded0ec61d80c762e2f870&dummyext=prev.png
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
could we also get an option to view the default background in scenic mode please? i love the wind bg :)
could we also get an option to view the default background in scenic mode please? i love the wind bg :)
BFEMrcM.png
This is amazing, thank you so much for keeping the game fun to come back to!
This is amazing, thank you so much for keeping the game fun to come back to!
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 212 213