Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 141 142
*heart eyes @ the recolored stuff* Yes, sign me up for those aaaa~<3
*heart eyes @ the recolored stuff* Yes, sign me up for those aaaa~<3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Hololive, Ironmouse, magical girls, danmei... more here!
dffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gif tumblr_inline_p9l68fcpHz1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9l68gACCF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gifdffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
tumblr_mspwgyWa6g1s8mgkyo1_100.gif
Omg this is such a surprise now I am so excited! My hands are shaking I can't type right haha
Omg this is such a surprise now I am so excited! My hands are shaking I can't type right haha
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
YESS!!! I had always supported thoroughly the idea of palette swaps for the sprites. YES FINALLY!
YESS!!! I had always supported thoroughly the idea of palette swaps for the sprites. YES FINALLY!
It's the bears all over again.

I kinda feel bad for players who may have went out of their way to purchase some of that old fest stuff now but I guess it can't be helped. You can make the argument "but that stuff isn't expensive on AH like year-one apparel" or something but for some that'll still feel like wasted funds- especially if they don't have time to be on FR to make money all the time.

Hoping at least with every new 'elemental season' (aka season 6 and further on) we only get the previous season's old stuff + Vistas probably and not bog it up with further back seasons (season 4 and so forth).

Definitely not my favorite addition to the site but some folks are bound to dislike it and some adore it. I know you guys are trying to find a middle ground between old players who firmly don't want old things to come back and lose value (Light Sprite, Sunchaser Jewelry, etc) and new players who feel they should come back though so I guess this is the best we're going to get for both sides.
I'm one of the 'salty seniors' newer players despise anyway for not wanting the Sprites/First-year apparel brought back because it would devalue the items and tick a lot of folks off who spent tons of IRL money to get those items (I saved treasure/gems for all my first-year apparel I didn't get from the start so it wouldn't irk me for spending irl money, but I would be a lil irked for having saved for a long time for apparel that would likely drop a good few k's a piece).

Edit// Yes I vaguely recall being informed about Joxar's new format would be new the next year some time ago. However, as I stated, I vaguely recall it, and some of the newer players probably never saw that update and therefore went out of their way blowing their funds on pieces of apparel they're probably going to get from chest drops now.
It's the bears all over again.

I kinda feel bad for players who may have went out of their way to purchase some of that old fest stuff now but I guess it can't be helped. You can make the argument "but that stuff isn't expensive on AH like year-one apparel" or something but for some that'll still feel like wasted funds- especially if they don't have time to be on FR to make money all the time.

Hoping at least with every new 'elemental season' (aka season 6 and further on) we only get the previous season's old stuff + Vistas probably and not bog it up with further back seasons (season 4 and so forth).

Definitely not my favorite addition to the site but some folks are bound to dislike it and some adore it. I know you guys are trying to find a middle ground between old players who firmly don't want old things to come back and lose value (Light Sprite, Sunchaser Jewelry, etc) and new players who feel they should come back though so I guess this is the best we're going to get for both sides.
I'm one of the 'salty seniors' newer players despise anyway for not wanting the Sprites/First-year apparel brought back because it would devalue the items and tick a lot of folks off who spent tons of IRL money to get those items (I saved treasure/gems for all my first-year apparel I didn't get from the start so it wouldn't irk me for spending irl money, but I would be a lil irked for having saved for a long time for apparel that would likely drop a good few k's a piece).

Edit// Yes I vaguely recall being informed about Joxar's new format would be new the next year some time ago. However, as I stated, I vaguely recall it, and some of the newer players probably never saw that update and therefore went out of their way blowing their funds on pieces of apparel they're probably going to get from chest drops now.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@Undel
Will the same recoloured sprites (the nymphs?) be available every holiday? Like, if I don't buy a specific one in June will it still be there for July?
@Undel
Will the same recoloured sprites (the nymphs?) be available every holiday? Like, if I don't buy a specific one in June will it still be there for July?
♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
yay
yay
dfdc2e7fbbfc81db6639369366cdd9cfad2864dc_128.jpg
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/avatar_dd9c2fed00a1_128.pnj[/img]
AAAAH please show us the apparel. D:
AAAAH please show us the apparel. D:
OMG!

I am soooo excited!!!
OMG!

I am soooo excited!!!
2YPv3wq.png
ooooooh my gosh !! this looks so cool - i love the color variants !!!! i'm so excited
ooooooh my gosh !! this looks so cool - i love the color variants !!!! i'm so excited
JooSuWk.png
Am I the only person here who like... remembered that the chest was gonna cost money and idk actually saved for it beforehand?
Aside from that, I love everything about the recolors RIP my heart
Am I the only person here who like... remembered that the chest was gonna cost money and idk actually saved for it beforehand?
Aside from that, I love everything about the recolors RIP my heart
dlx3JgZ.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 141 142