Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
This is going to be awesome!
This is going to be awesome!
Hmm
I dunno about you guys, but I want an option to vote for having the gene drop in the coli and stock somewhat rarely in the marketplace. I mean, the idea of a coli gene is great, but... I dunno, it seems like it would be better to have both options, considering both able and less able parties and their coliseum access. If... That made any sense.
Hmm
I dunno about you guys, but I want an option to vote for having the gene drop in the coli and stock somewhat rarely in the marketplace. I mean, the idea of a coli gene is great, but... I dunno, it seems like it would be better to have both options, considering both able and less able parties and their coliseum access. If... That made any sense.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
[quote]On the other side of the coin, we plan to implement a Relist button in the Expired Auctions section of the Activity Ledger that will allow you to quickly and conveniently relist expired listings with the same parameters, but also allowing you to make modifications to them beforehand.[/quote] !!! [quote]For dragon searches, we'd like to add the following new parameters: Age (Hatchling or Dragon) Breeding Status (Ready / Not Ready)[/quote] [size=5][b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size] These updates can't come soon enough. Flight Rising team, drink all the coffee!!!! (And thank you for your hard work!)
Quote:
On the other side of the coin, we plan to implement a Relist button in the Expired Auctions section of the Activity Ledger that will allow you to quickly and conveniently relist expired listings with the same parameters, but also allowing you to make modifications to them beforehand.

!!!
Quote:
For dragon searches, we'd like to add the following new parameters:
Age (Hatchling or Dragon)
Breeding Status (Ready / Not Ready)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These updates can't come soon enough. Flight Rising team, drink all the coffee!!!! (And thank you for your hard work!)
Would it be a good idea to add some type of box thing where you check off what colours or genes you do or don't want to see on dragons?
Would it be a good idea to add some type of box thing where you check off what colours or genes you do or don't want to see on dragons?
The one thing that I would really love to see within the auction house is the ability to use apostrophes in the search bar. Amber Delver's Lamp, for example, doesn't show any results in the AH even if you spell it correctly. They also don't show up as items. [item=amber delver's lamp] Delver's Lamp ^ [item=iron ore] Iron Ore ^ ((Ore used as comparison example))
The one thing that I would really love to see within the auction house is the ability to use apostrophes in the search bar. Amber Delver's Lamp, for example, doesn't show any results in the AH even if you spell it correctly. They also don't show up as items.

Amber Delver's Lamp
Delver's Lamp ^

Iron Ore
Iron Ore ^

((Ore used as comparison example))
Trying to be more active - FR+2
[quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date=2016-03-24 14:35:42] Hmm I dunno about you guys, but I want an option to vote for having the gene drop in the coli and stock somewhat rarely in the marketplace. I mean, the idea of a coli gene is great, but... I dunno, it seems like it would be better to have both options, considering both able and less able parties and their coliseum access. If... That made any sense. [/quote] I was just about to say something along these lines, myself. Having the gene rarely drop in the coli in addition to being available in the MP would be a pretty cool addition.
Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2016-03-24:
Hmm

I was just about to say something along these lines, myself. Having the gene rarely drop in the coli in addition to being available in the MP would be a pretty cool addition.
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
AH updates! Hopefully this won't affect Dominance too much
AH updates! Hopefully this won't affect Dominance too much
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
new gene is cool but

petals

petals pls
new gene is cool but

petals

petals pls
HBuuxZg.png
The only complaint I have about this new AH system is that I can't search by dragon name, which would make it harder for me to find first gens (FirstGen, First Gen1, Gen1, etc. are indicators that a dragon is a first gen.) Alternatively, if you could sort by dragons listed for sale in Dragon Search, I'd be just as happy.

Keep up the great work, FR!
The only complaint I have about this new AH system is that I can't search by dragon name, which would make it harder for me to find first gens (FirstGen, First Gen1, Gen1, etc. are indicators that a dragon is a first gen.) Alternatively, if you could sort by dragons listed for sale in Dragon Search, I'd be just as happy.

Keep up the great work, FR!
Hype! All the hype! ALL OF IT! <3 I can't wait to see the new AH and FINALLY being able to search by age. No more having to dig through pages and pages of hatchlings to find adults for the Coli! ;3; My lazy dom side is cheering so hard. xD
Hype! All the hype! ALL OF IT! <3 I can't wait to see the new AH and FINALLY being able to search by age. No more having to dig through pages and pages of hatchlings to find adults for the Coli! ;3; My lazy dom side is cheering so hard. xD
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.png