Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
Wow, I'm really excited right now! That new gene! And the updates!
Wow, I'm really excited right now! That new gene! And the updates!
[quote name="TheMeatloafQueen" date=2016-03-24 11:30:36] [quote name="Runo" date=2016-03-24 10:34:16] [quote name="Temmith" date=2016-03-24 10:24:06] I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands. Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp. [/quote] Ditto! I'd love this feature in Dragon Search too. Honestly I'd love some kind of advanced search or even simple query language that also let you search for multiple breeds/genes, or exclude certain breeds/genes. [/quote] ^I second all of this. My bf and I have discussed how incredible it would be to be able to search specific color ranges for quite a long time, the same goes with an 'advanced' search to include/exclude certain breeds or genes. [/quote] And this. O___O
TheMeatloafQueen wrote on 2016-03-24:
Runo wrote on 2016-03-24:
Temmith wrote on 2016-03-24:
I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands.

Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp.

Ditto! I'd love this feature in Dragon Search too. Honestly I'd love some kind of advanced search or even simple query language that also let you search for multiple breeds/genes, or exclude certain breeds/genes.

^I second all of this. My bf and I have discussed how incredible it would be to be able to search specific color ranges for quite a long time, the same goes with an 'advanced' search to include/exclude certain breeds or genes.

And this. O___O
West Australian time zone
...But non-24-hour circadian rhythm disorder, and I am also struggling with
EDS.
This basically means I have no idea what hours I'm likely to be awake/online.
I do try to respond to everything as soon as I can, though, and I apologise if I'm a bit slow or brainless at times.

YOjxXbt.png
I love everything about that auction house revamp. EVERYTHING.
I love everything about that auction house revamp. EVERYTHING.
yes
yes
Man, I'm really going to miss seeing Edgar, Spitfire, and Pearl!
Maybe they could help manage the new auction house? c:

Not keen on the idea of a coli-only gene (unless it was extremely fancy like a breed change or some crazy special gene). I already cry about how many things are coli-exclusive rare drops that I never seem to get. If coli was more interesting it'd be a different story, but 3 hours of mindless clicking Eliminate stones has never been particularly engaging to me.
Man, I'm really going to miss seeing Edgar, Spitfire, and Pearl!
Maybe they could help manage the new auction house? c:

Not keen on the idea of a coli-only gene (unless it was extremely fancy like a breed change or some crazy special gene). I already cry about how many things are coli-exclusive rare drops that I never seem to get. If coli was more interesting it'd be a different story, but 3 hours of mindless clicking Eliminate stones has never been particularly engaging to me.
As a snake owner who's entire life revolves around them the Python and morph genes make me so happy! I can't wait.
As a snake owner who's entire life revolves around them the Python and morph genes make me so happy! I can't wait.
I like the idea! Though, if I may involve a quick suggestion. Add in dragon levels (i.e. Lv. 25 dragon) ? Unless that's what energy levels are......

Other than that, can't wait!
I like the idea! Though, if I may involve a quick suggestion. Add in dragon levels (i.e. Lv. 25 dragon) ? Unless that's what energy levels are......

Other than that, can't wait!
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
YAAS SNAKES
YAAS SNAKES
HEAVY BREATHING
HEAVY BREATHING
divider.png
[quote name="fibonaccist" date=2016-03-24 14:13:06] Will there ever be an option in the auction house to look for items by stacks, or by the number of items? like, if people want to search for listings of exactly 12 cinnamons to make a cauldron familiar, or stacks of 99 of a food item or material to convert or melt down or just collect, will we ever be able to? [/quote] This too. This would be SUCH a massive help.
fibonaccist wrote on 2016-03-24:
Will there ever be an option in the auction house to look for items by stacks, or by the number of items? like, if people want to search for listings of exactly 12 cinnamons to make a cauldron familiar, or stacks of 99 of a food item or material to convert or melt down or just collect, will we ever be able to?

This too. This would be SUCH a massive help.
West Australian time zone
...But non-24-hour circadian rhythm disorder, and I am also struggling with
EDS.
This basically means I have no idea what hours I'm likely to be awake/online.
I do try to respond to everything as soon as I can, though, and I apologise if I'm a bit slow or brainless at times.

YOjxXbt.png