Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Detailed aether adopt [IC]
1 2
[size=4]Heyoo! I made an artwork of an aether I'm rather proud of, and I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in a adopt like this one and if possible how much would you be willing to pay for it. Looks pretty nice with glowing eyes. [size=5][color=red]EDIT 2023-04-14: This is gonna have to wait for a while. I was going to start selling this adopt today but I might have lost my tablet. I'll see if I can find it or if I have to get another one. [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WBvKe1N.png[/img] [quote= pinglist]@/ Kaifloof @/ RimuruRin @/ Quetzy @/ trashqueenn @/ PawnsVictory @/ Meraraki @/ Nixus @/ MythicalViper @/ kunchbox @/ ahzidal @/ EyelessPyro @/ butterlad @/ Salem @/ sikora @/ daineger @/ OnTheRihm @/ Casanoble @/ voidgoatAzzy @/ AncientGlitch @/ Ravensworn @/ RazorClaw33 @/ Nitami @/ BurnEverything @/ Prima23 @/ SgtJessi @/ Lapse[/quote]
Heyoo! I made an artwork of an aether I'm rather proud of, and I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in a adopt like this one and if possible how much would you be willing to pay for it. Looks pretty nice with glowing eyes.

EDIT 2023-04-14: This is gonna have to wait for a while. I was going to start selling this adopt today but I might have lost my tablet. I'll see if I can find it or if I have to get another one.

WBvKe1N.png

pinglist wrote:
@/ Kaifloof @/ RimuruRin @/ Quetzy @/ trashqueenn @/ PawnsVictory @/ Meraraki @/ Nixus @/ MythicalViper @/ kunchbox @/ ahzidal @/ EyelessPyro @/ butterlad @/ Salem @/ sikora @/ daineger @/ OnTheRihm @/ Casanoble @/ voidgoatAzzy @/ AncientGlitch @/ Ravensworn @/ RazorClaw33 @/ Nitami @/ BurnEverything @/ Prima23 @/ SgtJessi @/ Lapse

wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
I love it!!! I would be interested once I get more gems. I think you should at least charge 500g for something so detailed
I love it!!! I would be interested once I get more gems. I think you should at least charge 500g for something so detailed
70cda651bc760e755915fb30b208557f8f8a501f.png
@trashqueenn

Hi! Thank you for your interest! I've added you to the pinglist. I'm def going to charge more than 500g for it. It took so long to make haha
@trashqueenn

Hi! Thank you for your interest! I've added you to the pinglist. I'm def going to charge more than 500g for it. It took so long to make haha
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
I'd also like to be pinged! If you're looking to hand draw every gene and not reuse a template, do make sure you charge for it! Unfortunately I'm crap at pricing art myself >.>
I'd also like to be pinged! If you're looking to hand draw every gene and not reuse a template, do make sure you charge for it! Unfortunately I'm crap at pricing art myself >.>
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal

Thanks for your interest! I've added you to the pinglist.

I'm actually working on some gene templetes atm to have some starting variety but I'll def sponsor the rest. Same goes for skins if they haven't been drawn yet
@ahzidal

Thanks for your interest! I've added you to the pinglist.

I'm actually working on some gene templetes atm to have some starting variety but I'll def sponsor the rest. Same goes for skins if they haven't been drawn yet
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
This looks great! I think they'd be fairly popular
This looks great! I think they'd be fairly popular
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
I'd like to be pinged~
I'd like to be pinged~
@daineger @OnTheRihm

Added to the pinglist!!
@daineger @OnTheRihm

Added to the pinglist!!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
I'd totally get one if i had the money for it!
I'd totally get one if i had the money for it!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
I'd like to be pinged
I'd like to be pinged
yuiOaD2.png
1 2