Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make dodges/crits toggleable
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="MotherBear" date="2021-06-29 08:20:32" ] Support! Giving players the choice of whether or not to have it active, would suit everyone. The people who like the dodge mechanic can still use it The people who hate it, don't have to have it Everyone wins [/quote] Few people actually like the dodge mechanic. It is the underlying issue, ie that the coliseum is extremely easy now, that is the reason why people feel that dodge has to stay. Without dodge, then there is nothing to stop botting and/or just camping in the coliseum except the captchas. While nerfing eliminate (which I feel dodge is an answer to) would help balance out the situation, I really doubt there are very many people who would be happy, because it would mean that battles would take a great deal longer due to, as the most obvious solution, no breath refund (which is what makes it overpowered) or having it have its damage halved (which would mean more scratches before you could start using it, and you would most likely have to use scratch many more times than you do now before you can start using eliminate) Dodge/miss mechanics are annoying, in any games they have them, even with the ability to mitigate them. However, they are used to prevent games from becoming way to easy and to prevent people who min/max stats from just basically plowing through everything in their path (and this isn't just FR but other games that have RNG based mechanics such as dodge).
MotherBear wrote on 2021-06-29 08:20:32:
Support!

Giving players the choice of whether or not to have it active, would suit everyone.
The people who like the dodge mechanic can still use it
The people who hate it, don't have to have it
Everyone wins
Few people actually like the dodge mechanic. It is the underlying issue, ie that the coliseum is extremely easy now, that is the reason why people feel that dodge has to stay.

Without dodge, then there is nothing to stop botting and/or just camping in the coliseum except the captchas.

While nerfing eliminate (which I feel dodge is an answer to) would help balance out the situation, I really doubt there are very many people who would be happy, because it would mean that battles would take a great deal longer due to, as the most obvious solution, no breath refund (which is what makes it overpowered) or having it have its damage halved (which would mean more scratches before you could start using it, and you would most likely have to use scratch many more times than you do now before you can start using eliminate)

Dodge/miss mechanics are annoying, in any games they have them, even with the ability to mitigate them. However, they are used to prevent games from becoming way to easy and to prevent people who min/max stats from just basically plowing through everything in their path (and this isn't just FR but other games that have RNG based mechanics such as dodge).

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No support. This is a free "I win" button and nothing more.
No support. This is a free "I win" button and nothing more.
Lore shop closed for good :(
[quote name="act" date="2021-06-09 16:05:25" ] This reads exactly like a "give me an instant win button now". [/quote] This is all I have to say as well.
act wrote on 2021-06-09 16:05:25:
This reads exactly like a "give me an instant win button now".
This is all I have to say as well.
1 2 3 4 5