Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal Eye Vial as part of Holidays
This would be a good thing.
This would be a good thing.
Support - I think it's a really neat and fitting idea to tie them into elemental holidays in some way. It'll keep up the rarity while not making it impossible. If this happens instead of adding it to the gem marketplace or something, I still support this.

EDIT: Didn't see that this was just for primal. I'm still okay with this, but I generally prefer an availability of overall eye scatters during this time.
Support - I think it's a really neat and fitting idea to tie them into elemental holidays in some way. It'll keep up the rarity while not making it impossible. If this happens instead of adding it to the gem marketplace or something, I still support this.

EDIT: Didn't see that this was just for primal. I'm still okay with this, but I generally prefer an availability of overall eye scatters during this time.
Support for anything that keeps eye changing things unretired.

Primal for Flight Holidays is brilliant.
Support for anything that keeps eye changing things unretired.

Primal for Flight Holidays is brilliant.
jtgoRWq.png
Support, but I feel like having the general scatter available as opposed to a primal-specific one would be more realistic. Of course I would love a primal-specific one, but I feel like then it would become a more common feature than staff intended.
Support, but I feel like having the general scatter available as opposed to a primal-specific one would be more realistic. Of course I would love a primal-specific one, but I feel like then it would become a more common feature than staff intended.
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
I support this idea, I'd also support primal being slightly more common for dragons born during festivals (just slightly)
I support this idea, I'd also support primal being slightly more common for dragons born during festivals (just slightly)
I think this is a great suggestion, especially since Primal eyes are very specifically flight-themed, however, I think that ALL eye types should be available. Even if Joxar only provided us with vials of scattersight, I'd be pretty darned happy with that.

The idea of the ability to change your dragon's eyes (which is a pretty big deal, alright?) makes me really sad, especially since SO MANY of my dragons could rock new eyes, but I only have 2 days to try and change them all, which is impossible considering each dragon needs so many scatters just to get that one eye type you need.
I think this is a great suggestion, especially since Primal eyes are very specifically flight-themed, however, I think that ALL eye types should be available. Even if Joxar only provided us with vials of scattersight, I'd be pretty darned happy with that.

The idea of the ability to change your dragon's eyes (which is a pretty big deal, alright?) makes me really sad, especially since SO MANY of my dragons could rock new eyes, but I only have 2 days to try and change them all, which is impossible considering each dragon needs so many scatters just to get that one eye type you need.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
[quote name="SilverFoxDemon" date="2018-06-08 19:19:02" ] The idea of the ability to change your dragon's eyes (which is a pretty big deal, alright?) makes me really sad, especially since SO MANY of my dragons could rock new eyes, but I only have 2 days to try and change them all, which is impossible considering each dragon needs so many scatters just to get that one eye type you need. [/quote] This is what I said from the very first, when I saw they retired. I have only looked at one of my dragons with primal eyes (okay three, but the other two, it clashed with) because I know that I probably won't get enough scattervials to change any of them reliably. I would love to be able to scatter the eyes until I get the variant I want, but I simply can't.
SilverFoxDemon wrote on 2018-06-08 19:19:02:

This is what I said from the very first, when I saw they retired.

I have only looked at one of my dragons with primal eyes (okay three, but the other two, it clashed with) because I know that I probably won't get enough scattervials to change any of them reliably. I would love to be able to scatter the eyes until I get the variant I want, but I simply can't.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support. I personally cannot be on every day and this is such a short timespan to grind with that it irritates me. I would definitely like to see more ways to get a hold of the vial - festivalwise or Joxar (cause Joxar is available during festivals anyways). That or opening up Baldwin's brew for it during festivals as well?
Support. I personally cannot be on every day and this is such a short timespan to grind with that it irritates me. I would definitely like to see more ways to get a hold of the vial - festivalwise or Joxar (cause Joxar is available during festivals anyways). That or opening up Baldwin's brew for it during festivals as well?
m59NfS2.png
For the love of, well, a fictional dragon deity, please implement this option, or one of the many other methods of action for dealing with the scattereye RNG. This suggestion in particular is wonderful because it could add spice to rather formulaic festival items. I support this as well as basically everything else the playerbase has come up with. It goes to show how poorly executed this entire event was if such a large crowd can come up with so many different, entirely feasible solutions. Eyes? Great and intriguing. Tweaking the common "default eyes"? Eugh. The extreme primal rarity and time constraint? Terrible.
For the love of, well, a fictional dragon deity, please implement this option, or one of the many other methods of action for dealing with the scattereye RNG. This suggestion in particular is wonderful because it could add spice to rather formulaic festival items. I support this as well as basically everything else the playerbase has come up with. It goes to show how poorly executed this entire event was if such a large crowd can come up with so many different, entirely feasible solutions. Eyes? Great and intriguing. Tweaking the common "default eyes"? Eugh. The extreme primal rarity and time constraint? Terrible.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Please! I need this! Ive spent all my gem and treasure savings trying to get primal eyes on two of my dragons because it suits their lore.
SO MUCH SUPPORT
Please! I need this! Ive spent all my gem and treasure savings trying to get primal eyes on two of my dragons because it suits their lore.
SO MUCH SUPPORT
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes