Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [new breed] Orca! NOW WITH BABY
Just gonna bump this back to first page so I can remember I have new art to add!
Just gonna bump this back to first page so I can remember I have new art to add!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
ABSOLUTE SUPPORT OHEMGEE

EDIT: I'm thinking maybe... no legs at all? or legs that are more fin than they are legs? like this but with fingers built in or something.
ABSOLUTE SUPPORT OHEMGEE

EDIT: I'm thinking maybe... no legs at all? or legs that are more fin than they are legs? like this but with fingers built in or something.
Yes!! orca dragons pls! Support!
Yes!! orca dragons pls! Support!
fpqmTQ7.png
Support for Night Furies Orcas!
Support for Night Furies Orcas!
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f875a6e5105f0523f7db477857472d65/tumblr_nvq7vcmypS1rrchuno1_1280.png[/img] I'll be tweaking it a bit more, but here's my latest redraw of the male orca dragon
tumblr_nvq7vcmypS1rrchuno1_1280.png

I'll be tweaking it a bit more, but here's my latest redraw of the male orca dragon
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Ooh, I'm really liking this. You have my support.
Ooh, I'm really liking this. You have my support.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
Support!!! The baby is -too cute- to pass up!!!
Support!!! The baby is -too cute- to pass up!!!
Support: D
Support: D
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
YES

all the support
YES

all the support
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@indecisive

It couldn't be no legs. The apparel needs to fit on to it, and leg apparel wouldn't work without legs.

As for the idea of Orca dragons, support.
@indecisive

It couldn't be no legs. The apparel needs to fit on to it, and leg apparel wouldn't work without legs.

As for the idea of Orca dragons, support.