Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight indication on forum
1 2 3 4
Support
Support
[quote name="mushrooms" date="2014-08-03 18:04:52"]Perhaps something like THIS [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1cbd91e4399dad50dc31b563169a4381/tumblr_n9r5f8nFa61sgyjg7o4_r2_250.png[/img] Using the images that are in the corners of the slots in our lair?[/quote] I like this one. Maybe a default for people not using vistas?
mushrooms wrote on 2014-08-03 18:04:52:
Perhaps something

like THIS
tumblr_n9r5f8nFa61sgyjg7o4_r2_250.png

Using the images that are in the corners of the slots in our lair?

I like this one. Maybe a default for people not using vistas?
@Faylon
That's a cute idea! Maybe that one as the default for no vistas, and if they have a vista, one of the others? :O
@Faylon
That's a cute idea! Maybe that one as the default for no vistas, and if they have a vista, one of the others? :O
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@mushrooms

Hmm maybe! I kinda like the runestone one too. I love the flags, but they might look overcrowded in colors given how many posts there are in the forums (and/or might contrast with your signature oops), so I liked the subtlety of the corner elements. :D
@mushrooms

Hmm maybe! I kinda like the runestone one too. I love the flags, but they might look overcrowded in colors given how many posts there are in the forums (and/or might contrast with your signature oops), so I liked the subtlety of the corner elements. :D
I personally like the flag idea, but I want a flight-oriented vista.
I personally like the flag idea, but I want a flight-oriented vista.
Support
Support
Support!
Support!
RJI4NVN.png
Oh, yes please!

I like the idea with banners because I think they're really pretty, but then again, the rune stones are simpler. Anything would be pretty nice.

What about having the flight's glowing emblem below the post/bestiary icons?
Oh, yes please!

I like the idea with banners because I think they're really pretty, but then again, the rune stones are simpler. Anything would be pretty nice.

What about having the flight's glowing emblem below the post/bestiary icons?
U58SZuw.png
I like the flag being on the bottom, it would be lovely to have SOMETHING though.

OH! Or a doll!

4i0so5.jpg

Bear with my terrible cleanup job, they're a little more obtrusive than the flags or runes but I think they're adorable.
I like the flag being on the bottom, it would be lovely to have SOMETHING though.

OH! Or a doll!

4i0so5.jpg

Bear with my terrible cleanup job, they're a little more obtrusive than the flags or runes but I think they're adorable.
2wcjzn8.gif
Support!
Support!
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 3 4