Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
I want this so much. Please.
I want this so much. Please.
2wcjzn8.gif
Support!
Support!
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
support!!!!!!!
support!!!!!!!
~ola <3
I want to be able to categorize my dragons. I want colour coding or some kind of label I can put on them so that I can see what kind of "group" they're a part of. And I want separate folders - or as you suggested, tabs. I cannot stand having different groups of dragons all mold into one whenever my lair messes up with hatchlings/new dragons. I'd love to be able to actually separate my different groups (XXYs, XYYs, crackles, mains, misc etc) and to even be able to take on dragons that don't "fit" in my themes, so I can have multiple themes that don't mess up so much. And this way it'd be clear to anyone looking through my lair to know what they're looking at.

So 100% support - I think this has probably been suggested before but it's something I want so so much!
I want to be able to categorize my dragons. I want colour coding or some kind of label I can put on them so that I can see what kind of "group" they're a part of. And I want separate folders - or as you suggested, tabs. I cannot stand having different groups of dragons all mold into one whenever my lair messes up with hatchlings/new dragons. I'd love to be able to actually separate my different groups (XXYs, XYYs, crackles, mains, misc etc) and to even be able to take on dragons that don't "fit" in my themes, so I can have multiple themes that don't mess up so much. And this way it'd be clear to anyone looking through my lair to know what they're looking at.

So 100% support - I think this has probably been suggested before but it's something I want so so much!
h4uz0mr.gif
Support. *-*
Support. *-*
ALL of my support!

Really, though, I could easily live without tabs/boxes as long as the rearranging glitch gets fixed. ;-;
ALL of my support!

Really, though, I could easily live without tabs/boxes as long as the rearranging glitch gets fixed. ;-;
Support! Especially when visiting other people's lairs in search of a specific dragon, wow that is annoying. Even if you could sort by breed/gene it would be better than it is now.

I'd love tabs though! As it is I have my singles in the back and my hatchlings for sale in the front and I don't really like it that way, but I want people to know what's for sale and who my pairs are. And at that I have my progen pair at the front because they're important, but like they're not who people are looking for when they want to see what I might be hatching soon. Just let me organise things, now I want this even more than I did before :3
Support! Especially when visiting other people's lairs in search of a specific dragon, wow that is annoying. Even if you could sort by breed/gene it would be better than it is now.

I'd love tabs though! As it is I have my singles in the back and my hatchlings for sale in the front and I don't really like it that way, but I want people to know what's for sale and who my pairs are. And at that I have my progen pair at the front because they're important, but like they're not who people are looking for when they want to see what I might be hatching soon. Just let me organise things, now I want this even more than I did before :3
EUgPIoW.png
ssuppoorrtss. this would be helpful so much yes
ssuppoorrtss. this would be helpful so much yes
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
I would love to support. I've been on other sites that allow categorization and it's awesome and makes it super easy to find the adoptables you want and clearly show their status to other people. Probably a fix set number of "allowable" tabs would be best but still, total support. My dragons need some organization!
I would love to support. I've been on other sites that allow categorization and it's awesome and makes it super easy to find the adoptables you want and clearly show their status to other people. Probably a fix set number of "allowable" tabs would be best but still, total support. My dragons need some organization!
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
YES. Anything to fix the dratted lair bug that's been around for how long now? A year? Come on, guys, save our sanity and fix these bugs D:
YES. Anything to fix the dratted lair bug that's been around for how long now? A year? Come on, guys, save our sanity and fix these bugs D:
moj0Ael.png