Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {WHIMS of frost and gold}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@biifurcatedCoder, or maybe the system is good as is? It's just not for me. It's so pretty but the possibilities are a bit dead in terms of permutations
@biifurcatedCoder, or maybe the system is good as is? It's just not for me. It's so pretty but the possibilities are a bit dead in terms of permutations
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@whimsybean ah true very true, plus that would remove the need for purchasing multiple skins and the value of them would drop, making the cost of producing them not worth the gain after the fact.
@whimsybean ah true very true, plus that would remove the need for purchasing multiple skins and the value of them would drop, making the cost of producing them not worth the gain after the fact.
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
@biifurcatedCoder, but like, the dragon system itself is a tad hard to maintain what with so much input and so little output in terms of dragons.
@biifurcatedCoder, but like, the dragon system itself is a tad hard to maintain what with so much input and so little output in terms of dragons.
@whimsybean very true, yeah, I can definitely see what you mean
@whimsybean very true, yeah, I can definitely see what you mean

ART SHOP HERE
@biifurcatedCoder, welp.

Any really nice skins in the forums that caught your eye?
@biifurcatedCoder, welp.

Any really nice skins in the forums that caught your eye?
@whimsybean

Not many but I admit I haven't been browsing much lately, since I'm so excited to see the skins for riot of rot

However I have seen a few pearlcatcher skins I adore. One conceptual one that puts monarch butterfly patterns on the wings, and a few which would effect the pearl itself, one that makes it various gemstones and one that makes it a glass ball with a goldfish inside of it ^ ^
@whimsybean

Not many but I admit I haven't been browsing much lately, since I'm so excited to see the skins for riot of rot

However I have seen a few pearlcatcher skins I adore. One conceptual one that puts monarch butterfly patterns on the wings, and a few which would effect the pearl itself, one that makes it various gemstones and one that makes it a glass ball with a goldfish inside of it ^ ^

ART SHOP HERE
@WhimsyBean FFFF that secretary bird is easily the most gorgeous thing since...like ever. XD
*starts saving up ferverently* ignoring the fact that I don't have a female sd to put it on XD
@WhimsyBean FFFF that secretary bird is easily the most gorgeous thing since...like ever. XD
*starts saving up ferverently* ignoring the fact that I don't have a female sd to put it on XD
@biifurcatedCoder, I love the accents that do things to various parts! *_* Like the edged wings and such yeah. Haha oh gosh I can already see the zombie dragons!

@GoredGuar, why thank you! uvu I donno in the future Ill be breeding some SD babes I might give you a discount if you wanted to get the skin? It would be a while though asdfg I still need t get another SD for mate
@biifurcatedCoder, I love the accents that do things to various parts! *_* Like the edged wings and such yeah. Haha oh gosh I can already see the zombie dragons!

@GoredGuar, why thank you! uvu I donno in the future Ill be breeding some SD babes I might give you a discount if you wanted to get the skin? It would be a while though asdfg I still need t get another SD for mate
@whimsybean Yeah !! It's really exciting and so beautiful sometimes. And ahh I'm hyped.
@whimsybean Yeah !! It's really exciting and so beautiful sometimes. And ahh I'm hyped.

ART SHOP HERE
@biifurcatedCoder, I can see myself buying accents. :0 Maybe I'll make some. Any ideas?
@biifurcatedCoder, I can see myself buying accents. :0 Maybe I'll make some. Any ideas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44