Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coatl H skins - Ferret babies
1 2 3 4 5 6
^
^
82883173_5SZs613kHQ1THPB.png »Ryan • He/Him • 16
» I love G1s and earthy dragons :)
» My fav breeds are Coatls and Veilspuns!
Catfeather Loop
Need 1 More slot for the first run of hickory, 1 more for a second run of oilslick!
Need 1 More slot for the first run of hickory, 1 more for a second run of oilslick!
Catfeather Loop
Oilslick was just approved!!! Sending out copies now :D
Oilslick was just approved!!! Sending out copies now :D
Catfeather Loop
@SarcasticHawke @Yashura @whimsyweasel Sorry for the ping! If any issues come up with your CRs let me know, for sarcastichawke i set up a PA for you instead since there was an issue with me accidentally selecting the same skin as one that was already put into another crossroad (since skins don’t stack ‘:3) Super sorry for any inconvenience, but im here to help with any issues that may arise :D in the future I’ll be doing PAs (1t) to avoid this issue :)
@SarcasticHawke @Yashura @whimsyweasel Sorry for the ping! If any issues come up with your CRs let me know, for sarcastichawke i set up a PA for you instead since there was an issue with me accidentally selecting the same skin as one that was already put into another crossroad (since skins don’t stack ‘:3) Super sorry for any inconvenience, but im here to help with any issues that may arise :D in the future I’ll be doing PAs (1t) to avoid this issue :)
Catfeather Loop
Would love to get in on run 2 of Oilslick!
Would love to get in on run 2 of Oilslick!
PKUjja6.png
@kitkune @Meowfred @Narif @Rythen @Nookling Slots are all filled up :D thank you guys! Please send the 700g wherever works best for you and skins will be distributed via PA ^_^ If you don’t pay within 24 hours I’ll sell your copy to someone else to be fair to other buyers :)
@kitkune @Meowfred @Narif @Rythen @Nookling Slots are all filled up :D thank you guys! Please send the 700g wherever works best for you and skins will be distributed via PA ^_^ If you don’t pay within 24 hours I’ll sell your copy to someone else to be fair to other buyers :)
Catfeather Loop
One for Oilslick!
One for Oilslick!
hello hello! i would love a slot for the sable colouring if you will print another run, these are amazing

E: my bad i would like an oilslick instead of sable!
hello hello! i would love a slot for the sable colouring if you will print another run, these are amazing

E: my bad i would like an oilslick instead of sable!
c33OBRd.png
@emmahaa @corvidophile setting up PAs for u guys ^_^
@emmahaa @corvidophile setting up PAs for u guys ^_^
Catfeather Loop
Here’s two of the approved skins!

I have 3 extra skins of oilslick ready for pick up now for 700g, Sable is lined up for a second run with enough interest! Hickory needs just one more reservation and it’s able to be printed / sent to be approved :D
Here’s two of the approved skins!

I have 3 extra skins of oilslick ready for pick up now for 700g, Sable is lined up for a second run with enough interest! Hickory needs just one more reservation and it’s able to be printed / sent to be approved :D
Catfeather Loop
1 2 3 4 5 6