Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Neon Knights Detailing - HIATUS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@LumberCzar of course! Thank you so much!!
@LumberCzar of course! Thank you so much!!
9aab919b3bee3c661d7e47f5ebde9b1b29ad41fe.png
Bap!
Bap!
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
Bump~
Bump~
Last day to sign up any of the Breath series!
Last day to sign up any of the Breath series!
Hello! You are being pinged for prepayment! Please send payment via PM to Urza at your earliest convenience!

Sole Ending Gasp (550g): @cotardsolution

Finale Exhale (550g): @LumberCzar

Solitary Wheeze (550g): @/LumberCzar @Straka

One Last Breath (450G): @sharkbutt @Accal1a @Xenokiin @AbyssStriker

We will send your respective skin via PM when they arrive after prepayment is delivered. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

minor edit: mistyped price for solitary wheeze asdfjasgh help
Hello! You are being pinged for prepayment! Please send payment via PM to Urza at your earliest convenience!

Sole Ending Gasp (550g): @cotardsolution

Finale Exhale (550g): @LumberCzar

Solitary Wheeze (550g): @/LumberCzar @Straka

One Last Breath (450G): @sharkbutt @Accal1a @Xenokiin @AbyssStriker

We will send your respective skin via PM when they arrive after prepayment is delivered. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

minor edit: mistyped price for solitary wheeze asdfjasgh help
Hi! Apologies, all my money is in the queue right now, but I’ll be able to send the money over within the next three days when my own skins come back.
I do just want to clarify- since there’s not enough people signed up to cover the blueprint cost (which is really surprising to me ngl, these are really cool), are you going to use your own funds to cover the blueprints?
Hi! Apologies, all my money is in the queue right now, but I’ll be able to send the money over within the next three days when my own skins come back.
I do just want to clarify- since there’s not enough people signed up to cover the blueprint cost (which is really surprising to me ngl, these are really cool), are you going to use your own funds to cover the blueprints?
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka no worries! Yes, we had enough on hand to do a five print run for each accent we had orders for in this series (all but the green one), so the runs have already been submitted and paid for!

If you'd like, I can just send your copy via Private Auction instead once all the copies come in, if that works better for you. Just let me know!
@Straka no worries! Yes, we had enough on hand to do a five print run for each accent we had orders for in this series (all but the green one), so the runs have already been submitted and paid for!

If you'd like, I can just send your copy via Private Auction instead once all the copies come in, if that works better for you. Just let me know!
@Urza - Alright, cool! I managed to get the gems today so I’ll send over prepayment now so it doesn’t get needlessly complicated c:
@Urza - Alright, cool! I managed to get the gems today so I’ll send over prepayment now so it doesn’t get needlessly complicated c:
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Hello hello! I'd like to be put down for a copy of each of those imperial skincents, thank you!
Hello hello! I'd like to be put down for a copy of each of those imperial skincents, thank you!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar Wonderful! Got you down for each, thank you so much!
@JuliusCaesar Wonderful! Got you down for each, thank you so much!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56