Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78717346][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787174/78717346_350.png[/img][/url] - Thank you so much for making this skin a reality! Have a friendly bump
78717346_350.png
-
Thank you so much for making this skin a reality!
Have a friendly bump
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Speedypigeon oh!!! I love them, they look so cool!! Thank you for sharing! :D
@Speedypigeon oh!!! I love them, they look so cool!! Thank you for sharing! :D
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
[center]Please note: I am no longer taking any re-print runs for this accent, due to my life being very busy nowadays! If you would like a copy of the accent, it will be 1200g. (Or 500g, if you provide your own accent blueprint. Payment can be mixed or negotiable.)[/center] [center][quote=Ping List] @Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 @iiSansvertigo @comicsans @TheWhimsii @Lividus0 @opalscales[/quote][/center]
Please note: I am no longer taking any re-print runs for this accent, due to my life being very busy nowadays!

If you would like a copy of the accent, it will be 1200g. (Or 500g, if you provide your own accent blueprint. Payment can be mixed or negotiable.)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Hey everyone! I've decided to put up my submas abby for purchase since I've lost some interest in keeping them, and since I've put quite a bit of funding into their project, thought someone else may enjoy their company! More info on this thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3192664]here[/url], but starting sale is at 500g! (Definitely willing to go lower!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76373529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763736/76373529_350.png[/img][/url] [center][quote=Ping List] @Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 @iiSansvertigo @comicsans @TheWhimsii @Lividus0 @opalscales[/quote][/center]
Hey everyone! I've decided to put up my submas abby for purchase since I've lost some interest in keeping them, and since I've put quite a bit of funding into their project, thought someone else may enjoy their company!

More info on this thread here, but starting sale is at 500g! (Definitely willing to go lower!)

76373529_350.png
I just read the thread and I’m sorry to hear you fell out of love for them as they’re one of my favorite fan dragons I’ve seen another user make. If no one else offers, I’d be happy to buy them for 400-500g. I also have the accompanying accent to give them. (And if at any time in the future you change your mind, lmk and I’ll gladly return them no questions asked!)
I just read the thread and I’m sorry to hear you fell out of love for them as they’re one of my favorite fan dragons I’ve seen another user make. If no one else offers, I’d be happy to buy them for 400-500g. I also have the accompanying accent to give them. (And if at any time in the future you change your mind, lmk and I’ll gladly return them no questions asked!)
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
@dragonBMA If you'd like, I could send the CR right now for them! I don't mind taking 400g for them ^_^
@dragonBMA If you'd like, I could send the CR right now for them! I don't mind taking 400g for them ^_^
That’s fine with me. Or I’m happy to wait if you’re wanting to stay open for offers. Whichever you’d prefer!
That’s fine with me. Or I’m happy to wait if you’re wanting to stay open for offers. Whichever you’d prefer!
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
I just wanted to show that I finally found a gen1 that is perfect for this accent :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83210944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832110/83210944_350.png[/img][/url] It's extra special to me bc in the time that I got the accent, I had begun writing a very long and detailed fic where the twins are conjoined twins, and all my friends think it's hilarious how perfect this accent is! thank you again for selling it, I now have my AU boys in dragon form :D
I just wanted to show that I finally found a gen1 that is perfect for this accent :D
83210944_350.png
It's extra special to me bc in the time that I got the accent, I had begun writing a very long and detailed fic where the twins are conjoined twins, and all my friends think it's hilarious how perfect this accent is! thank you again for selling it, I now have my AU boys in dragon form :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Ohhh how lovely!!! :D Thanks for sharing them, they look so charming! :] and congrats on finding a perfect gen1 for them! :DD
@ImpossibleJedi4 Ohhh how lovely!!! :D Thanks for sharing them, they look so charming! :] and congrats on finding a perfect gen1 for them! :DD
I'm waiting for the in-development reprint system to be added, but in the meantime, I've made a pinglist (using the new pinglist feature) for this accent. If the new reprint system works out, I'll reopen reprints for this accent! (As the original reason I closed them was due to it taking a long time for approval for reprints.) [b]NOTE FOR CURRENT PING LISTERS![/b] I'm switching over to the new pinglist system, meaning I will [b]not[/b] be pinging anyone on this old pinglist ever again! No need to tell me to take you off this list (unless you'd really like me to!), as I won't ping you for this accent pinglist again unless you sign up for this new pinglist. Sorry about the ping, have a nice day! And thank you all for your interest and support of this accent! I really appreciate you guys! [pinglist=2075] [quote=OLD PINGLIST] @Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 @iiSansvertigo @comicsans @TheWhimsii @Lividus0 @opalscales[/quote]
I'm waiting for the in-development reprint system to be added, but in the meantime, I've made a pinglist (using the new pinglist feature) for this accent. If the new reprint system works out, I'll reopen reprints for this accent! (As the original reason I closed them was due to it taking a long time for approval for reprints.)

NOTE FOR CURRENT PING LISTERS!

I'm switching over to the new pinglist system, meaning I will not be pinging anyone on this old pinglist ever again! No need to tell me to take you off this list (unless you'd really like me to!), as I won't ping you for this accent pinglist again unless you sign up for this new pinglist. Sorry about the ping, have a nice day!

And thank you all for your interest and support of this accent! I really appreciate you guys!