Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LsG Skin-[close forever maybe]
@Gaston
Yep it is. It only has two copies.
@Gaston
Yep it is. It only has two copies.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
Aye! Thank you for telling me and responding back to me ^^
Aye! Thank you for telling me and responding back to me ^^
@RThrax [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92456666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924567/92456666_350.png[/img][/url] It really is a great fit! Super cool! Love it so much!
@RThrax

92456666_350.png

It really is a great fit! Super cool! Love it so much!
OhJZymZ.pngp385kih.pngMy Hatchery|KillerBoba.pnga742683aa0704a193cc2d9848ff7e2ae2a7c7023.png
@enddy
Awww super cool dragon of you too lol! Glad you like it :D
@enddy
Awww super cool dragon of you too lol! Glad you like it :D
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4338939&skin=55202&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] haven't purchased the skin yet, but this is the dragon it's going on! <3
scry?sdid=4338939&skin=55202&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
haven't purchased the skin yet, but this is the dragon it's going on! <3
609d7f8cee7756065da4cf01e739699e7ef06fb9.png minhae. she/her. fr+2
» wishlist
» UMA wishlist
» projects
KamL3.pngMzewu.pngXFMv3.pngwwmHM.pngrb5zk.png
0zNkI.gif 7sk43.gif 7hzdN.gif 2HzAC.gif1lUaq.gif WG3LO.gif 6SwEf.gif WIyux.gif
I'd love to grab a slot for 'THX-Yue', if it's still open. ^-^
I'd love to grab a slot for 'THX-Yue', if it's still open. ^-^
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@RThrax
I was wondering if you're planning to open custom skin slots again soon?
@RThrax
I was wondering if you're planning to open custom skin slots again soon?
CYGhyrI.png
@Iralla
Added!

@Nympheas
I am still too busy to do that recently. I'll stay two weeks and see whether my workload would go better.
@Iralla
Added!

@Nympheas
I am still too busy to do that recently. I'll stay two weeks and see whether my workload would go better.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@rthrax

Hi! Im just getting into skins/generally back into the game and was wondering about the uni-corn skin :0. I know it says dom but I'm unsure about what that means
@rthrax

Hi! Im just getting into skins/generally back into the game and was wondering about the uni-corn skin :0. I know it says dom but I'm unsure about what that means
@Rinnea
Hi! The ‘dom’ means this skin was specially used for some dom activities. For example this unicorn one was specially designed during last Ice clan PB art activity. So in another word, it could not be bought from me any more after that activity ended. However you can still search on AH or forums and see whether there are people reselling it:)
@Rinnea
Hi! The ‘dom’ means this skin was specially used for some dom activities. For example this unicorn one was specially designed during last Ice clan PB art activity. So in another word, it could not be bought from me any more after that activity ended. However you can still search on AH or forums and see whether there are people reselling it:)
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg