Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Asa’s Skin Shop [sdf!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
sorry for the inconvenience, but do you think you could move me to the pinglist for now? My budget is pretty small at the moment
sorry for the inconvenience, but do you think you could move me to the pinglist for now? My budget is pretty small at the moment
@bloopp ofc! sorry for any confusion!
@bloopp ofc! sorry for any confusion!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
OOF i just bought an uma and used up my gems but im hoping to get paid from my commissions soon.......if only my commissioner would respond to my message ><;; i might be like a day or two late in sendin payment, sorry!
OOF i just bought an uma and used up my gems but im hoping to get paid from my commissions soon.......if only my commissioner would respond to my message ><;; i might be like a day or two late in sendin payment, sorry!
mura_sig.png
@omurice ofc, take your time!! :D
@omurice ofc, take your time!! :D
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
If you have a general pinglist, can you add me to it please? [emoji=new friend size=1]
If you have a general pinglist, can you add me to it please?
8wF4Uc8.png
hiya!

I didn't see the ping till today, my bad! But I'll send you the gems by the end of today! I need like 100 more gems. (I seem to waste gems on apparel I don't even use ;-;)
hiya!

I didn't see the ping till today, my bad! But I'll send you the gems by the end of today! I need like 100 more gems. (I seem to waste gems on apparel I don't even use ;-;)
e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
@ikunoche of course! ^^

@kkbaby897 ahh totally, no worries!
@ikunoche of course! ^^

@kkbaby897 ahh totally, no worries!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png