Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PreuxChevalier's UMAs || Sweet Hedgies
Would love to be added to your general pinglist please! ^-^
Would love to be added to your general pinglist please! ^-^
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@PreuxChevalier thank you, and no worries!!
@PreuxChevalier thank you, and no worries!!
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Got you on the general pinglist, @spacepunk, thanks for your interest!
Got you on the general pinglist, @spacepunk, thanks for your interest!
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
may i be added to all three obelisk quail skins?

i know two of them will take a while to reprint since i will be the only one on list for now, and i'm ok with waiting as long as needed (and gives me extra time to save up! lol)
may i be added to all three obelisk quail skins?

i know two of them will take a while to reprint since i will be the only one on list for now, and i'm ok with waiting as long as needed (and gives me extra time to save up! lol)
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
could i reserve a slot for both otter frolic accents please?
could i reserve a slot for both otter frolic accents please?
they/them
@PreuxChevalier Could I get a slot for Valley Covey Obelisk F please? Thank you much!
@PreuxChevalier Could I get a slot for Valley Covey Obelisk F please? Thank you much!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
Absolutely, @meep5109! I have a spare copy from the previous runs of Scaled and Harlequin Covey, which I'll send you by PA right away—though please take all the time you need to pick them up!—and I've put you down for the next print of Valley Covey. Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Absolutely, @meep5109! I have a spare copy from the previous runs of Scaled and Harlequin Covey, which I'll send you by PA right away—though please take all the time you need to pick them up!—and I've put you down for the next print of Valley Covey. Thank you so much!!
The Otter Frolic accents are currently gathering interest for reprints, @norvegicus, and I've put you down on the reprint interest pinglist—I'll ping you as soon as there's enough interest to print them! Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The Otter Frolic accents are currently gathering interest for reprints, @norvegicus, and I've put you down on the reprint interest pinglist—I'll ping you as soon as there's enough interest to print them! Thank you!
Got you down for Valley Covey, @Nehara! This run is just going to print. Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Got you down for Valley Covey, @Nehara! This run is just going to print. Thank you so much!!
@PreuxChevalier are you by chance going to be printing your Wavecrest submission? It was easily one of my favorites
@PreuxChevalier are you by chance going to be printing your Wavecrest submission? It was easily one of my favorites
F3d7DSl.png