Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Signed up for spring sage! <3
Signed up for spring sage! <3
nsCMFWv.png - Coliseum Grinding
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
.... aKOKQlM.png
Had to sign up for winter sage cause my gal (who is a scry rn) wears it so well [ WEH ] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1164223280144732260/1177742022594007180/Untitled.png[/img]
Had to sign up for winter sage cause my gal (who is a scry rn) wears it so well [ WEH ]

Untitled.png
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
If an accent is listed under the retired section does that mean it's not possible to ask for a reprint or bargain for it? I was looking through the game database for a new skin/accent and stumbled across your accent Accent: Takamanopara - Red and was wondering if I could possibly get a copy for this kiddo

Not Found

If an accent is listed under the retired section does that mean it's not possible to ask for a reprint or bargain for it? I was looking through the game database for a new skin/accent and stumbled across your accent Accent: Takamanopara - Red and was wondering if I could possibly get a copy for this kiddo

Not Found

@ShinigamiGrimm
Yeah I won't reprint retired accents while I can send you my artist copy! It's 550g and I have sent you a PA!
@ShinigamiGrimm
Yeah I won't reprint retired accents while I can send you my artist copy! It's 550g and I have sent you a PA!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
Oh my god you're the best, thank you so much!
Oh my god you're the best, thank you so much!
slot for Spring Sage please, thank you:3
slot for Spring Sage please, thank you:3
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
Gosh what lovely color ways, it was so hard to pick!

Could you please mark me down for Spring Sage? (on mobile so I can't open google sheets)

Also—just to put it out there—if you ever do different other color variants I'd very likely be interested. So much potential to match with the branches tert!
Gosh what lovely color ways, it was so hard to pick!

Could you please mark me down for Spring Sage? (on mobile so I can't open google sheets)

Also—just to put it out there—if you ever do different other color variants I'd very likely be interested. So much potential to match with the branches tert!
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
@MewOvO
Added!

@marropo
Added~ (While I'm not sure if I will do other variants! Maybe later when I got them all thru?)
@MewOvO
Added!

@marropo
Added~ (While I'm not sure if I will do other variants! Maybe later when I got them all thru?)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EkFi6iI.png[/img] idk... a WIP :3 [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/77afcfdc]and a preview[/url]
EkFi6iI.png
idk... a WIP :3
and a preview
@inkyAmphitere
Hi! Sorry to bother but just found that the skin you signed for reprint is currently in stock! Feel free to cancel the PA if you no longer want it (since it has been abt 3 months)
@inkyAmphitere
Hi! Sorry to bother but just found that the skin you signed for reprint is currently in stock! Feel free to cancel the PA if you no longer want it (since it has been abt 3 months)
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148