Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Laugh's Shop: Eternal Emperor
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@LaughingIdiot are you doing another print run for Reclaimed Marble?
@LaughingIdiot are you doing another print run for Reclaimed Marble?
May I be added to to the interest check list for Priditsune, Cursed Empress and April Vibes pls? ^^
May I be added to to the interest check list for Priditsune, Cursed Empress and April Vibes pls? ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
Hello I would love to be added for the interest check list please for

Phantom Horror: Shadow, Emperor of Fire and Emperor Kitsune - Fire
Hello I would love to be added for the interest check list please for

Phantom Horror: Shadow, Emperor of Fire and Emperor Kitsune - Fire
lckqq6P.png
@LaughingIdiot Hey! Just checking in, since it's been forever since I've seen you around. I hope you're doing well, and I finally finished naming the dragon that is wearing my special skin, here he is. Come back soon so I can spend more of my gems on your stuff!! [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75156892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751569/75156892_350.png[/img][/url]
@LaughingIdiot

Hey! Just checking in, since it's been forever since I've seen you around. I hope you're doing well, and I finally finished naming the dragon that is wearing my special skin, here he is. Come back soon so I can spend more of my gems on your stuff!!

75156892_350.png
7d96ebw.gif
@LaughingIdiot hey yo, I'm not sure if you ever plan to open up editing for the shelved skins spreadsheet again, but if you ever do I'd be interested in adding my name to the Interest lists for many of them!
@LaughingIdiot hey yo, I'm not sure if you ever plan to open up editing for the shelved skins spreadsheet again, but if you ever do I'd be interested in adding my name to the Interest lists for many of them!
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
@LaughingIdiot Can I be added at the interest chack for Raven's Blessing?
@LaughingIdiot Can I be added at the interest chack for Raven's Blessing?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@LaughingIdiot Hello! I'm curious about a few of your skins, one that is on your lists and another one that is not.

If possible, I'd like to be added to the "interested" ping list for in case it ever comes back into print if that is an option.

The other skin I'm curious about is . I found it in the database but I don't see it listed on your main posts or the pinglists. Was this a custom or something that was not in public print? Just curious!

Thank you :D
@LaughingIdiot Hello! I'm curious about a few of your skins, one that is on your lists and another one that is not.

If possible, I'd like to be added to the "interested" ping list for in case it ever comes back into print if that is an option.

The other skin I'm curious about is . I found it in the database but I don't see it listed on your main posts or the pinglists. Was this a custom or something that was not in public print? Just curious!

Thank you :D
sQ35KLV.png
Wow it sure has been almost a whole year, hasn't it? Time sure flies! I am back from my unprompted hiatus and things are certainly being cooked up!

No pings yet, but something may be posted in the near future for eyeballs to see, and with that quite a bit of shop restructuring! Exciting things are on the way ;)

I will go out and let folks know now, I will be removing the interest check for shelved skins and there won't be public reprints for shelved items any longer. If you wish to purchase a shelved skin, the price will be 1200g to cover time and blueprints. A large reason for my hiatus was simply because this shop became so time-consuming to run, this way I can stave off another absence as long as I can. Thank you for your understanding! <3

I suppose this is a long rambly way of saying all skins after their runs officially end will be retired. Unless they were limited time runs or exclusive 1-5 prints, they can be purchased for a slightly higher fee of 1200g

Please note current public run prices will remain 850g and the frequent flyer discount still applies. This change is only for shelved skins.

Below I am pinging the folks who had shop questions about interest checks and shelved skins, as I hope this will answer their questions and let them know these skins are still obtainable if they would like to grab one at any time, no stress or time limit: @Serpentinite @elduwen @Success @Sabyrin

@IvoryFrost Unfortunately I will not be doing another public run for Marble, but the shelved skin message above applies to this fellow too! Rest assured this skin is still obtainable <3

@LittleWatty Howdy! Most of your questions will hopefully be answered with the above reprint information I will be officially adding to my shop sometime into next week along with other store revisions. As for your question on Mourning Blossom, this was a unique one of a kind custom for an absolutely lovely client. More information on customs will be available after my shop revisions when time allows. :)

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by the Flightrising messaging system and I will get to you as soon as I can.

Wow it sure has been almost a whole year, hasn't it? Time sure flies! I am back from my unprompted hiatus and things are certainly being cooked up!

No pings yet, but something may be posted in the near future for eyeballs to see, and with that quite a bit of shop restructuring! Exciting things are on the way ;)

I will go out and let folks know now, I will be removing the interest check for shelved skins and there won't be public reprints for shelved items any longer. If you wish to purchase a shelved skin, the price will be 1200g to cover time and blueprints. A large reason for my hiatus was simply because this shop became so time-consuming to run, this way I can stave off another absence as long as I can. Thank you for your understanding! <3

I suppose this is a long rambly way of saying all skins after their runs officially end will be retired. Unless they were limited time runs or exclusive 1-5 prints, they can be purchased for a slightly higher fee of 1200g

Please note current public run prices will remain 850g and the frequent flyer discount still applies. This change is only for shelved skins.

Below I am pinging the folks who had shop questions about interest checks and shelved skins, as I hope this will answer their questions and let them know these skins are still obtainable if they would like to grab one at any time, no stress or time limit: @Serpentinite @elduwen @Success @Sabyrin

@IvoryFrost Unfortunately I will not be doing another public run for Marble, but the shelved skin message above applies to this fellow too! Rest assured this skin is still obtainable <3

@LittleWatty Howdy! Most of your questions will hopefully be answered with the above reprint information I will be officially adding to my shop sometime into next week along with other store revisions. As for your question on Mourning Blossom, this was a unique one of a kind custom for an absolutely lovely client. More information on customs will be available after my shop revisions when time allows. :)

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me by the Flightrising messaging system and I will get to you as soon as I can.

bEJeSzJ.png
@LaughingIdiot

Welcome back!!! I'm happy to see you and excited to see what you have planned :)

Would you be willing to create a custom for me again, at some point?
@LaughingIdiot

Welcome back!!! I'm happy to see you and excited to see what you have planned :)

Would you be willing to create a custom for me again, at some point?
7d96ebw.gif
i dunno if sphinx sisters is a public accent, but if so, i’d be superduper int in buying!! ; w ;
i dunno if sphinx sisters is a public accent, but if so, i’d be superduper int in buying!! ; w ;
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130