Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 856 857 858 859 860 ... 868 869
@pooses

Of course! You've been removed :D
@pooses

Of course! You've been removed :D
jA0Unwf.gif
could i be removed from all pinglists when someone gets the chance? thank you so much!
could i be removed from all pinglists when someone gets the chance? thank you so much!
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
Hi! I would like to be taken off all pinglists whenever possible. Thank you! ^^
Hi! I would like to be taken off all pinglists whenever possible. Thank you! ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Dimentico @Zukohere

All removed!
@Dimentico @Zukohere

All removed!
jA0Unwf.gif
have those of you who run the pinglist ever thought about adding fandom to the list of parameters? im actually asking not because i want to find accents and skins with references but because it would be really helpful to know which ones are so i can pass on them. my pop culture knowledge is very limited and i'd hate to purchase something without understanding the reference and make people think im interested in something im not. on this flip side this will make it easier for people to find content they're interested in if theyre aware something is a reference.

if there is a tag already ignore me i clearly missed it upon looking
have those of you who run the pinglist ever thought about adding fandom to the list of parameters? im actually asking not because i want to find accents and skins with references but because it would be really helpful to know which ones are so i can pass on them. my pop culture knowledge is very limited and i'd hate to purchase something without understanding the reference and make people think im interested in something im not. on this flip side this will make it easier for people to find content they're interested in if theyre aware something is a reference.

if there is a tag already ignore me i clearly missed it upon looking
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
Hi! Please delete the entries under my old username 'Map1e' (ID 355221). Thank you!
Hi! Please delete the entries under my old username 'Map1e' (ID 355221). Thank you!
Y5ILoot.png
Hello! Would you mind deleting all entries for my old username “WitchyyWeasel”?
I’ll be adding my updated preferences with my new username!
Hello! Would you mind deleting all entries for my old username “WitchyyWeasel”?
I’ll be adding my updated preferences with my new username!
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@bulrush We don't currently have a keyword like that because skins technically aren't supposed to reference copyrighted material in the first place, so we don't want to inadvertently make it seem like it's allowed. If a skin is trying to quietly reference something, at that point it's far enough removed from the source that it's totally fair to enjoy it as its own thing.

@Epicea Removed the entries for 'Map1e'!

@Beidou Removed the entry for 'WitchyyWeasel'!
@bulrush We don't currently have a keyword like that because skins technically aren't supposed to reference copyrighted material in the first place, so we don't want to inadvertently make it seem like it's allowed. If a skin is trying to quietly reference something, at that point it's far enough removed from the source that it's totally fair to enjoy it as its own thing.

@Epicea Removed the entries for 'Map1e'!

@Beidou Removed the entry for 'WitchyyWeasel'!
        Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
hello! i just realized i might've accidentally made two entries-- i'd like to remove the first one if that's alright! or just remove both of them if it's unclear which one i submitted first & i can resubmit! tysm!!
hello! i just realized i might've accidentally made two entries-- i'd like to remove the first one if that's alright! or just remove both of them if it's unclear which one i submitted first & i can resubmit! tysm!!
heya! can i please be removed from all pinglists? thank you :]
heya! can i please be removed from all pinglists? thank you :]
BjJMHgE.png
1 2 ... 856 857 858 859 860 ... 868 869