Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
@Soupy Just realized I forgot to respond despite adding it a bit ago, but 'vaporwave' has been added to your 'do not ping' list!
@Soupy Just realized I forgot to respond despite adding it a bit ago, but 'vaporwave' has been added to your 'do not ping' list!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Awesome, thank you :) I'll stay off the pinglist for now (to save money) but I'm glad to hear it's been added!
Awesome, thank you :) I'll stay off the pinglist for now (to save money) but I'm glad to hear it's been added!
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
Hi, hello. I have a question
I think I may entirely redo 2 accents I pinged gasp for, because no interest has been shown and I think I could do better now(I am still gonna leave them up a bit to make sure though) I was just wondering how pinging gasp would work when I revamp them? Is that allowed or would I still have to wait the 6 months? One of them I know for sure I'm probably gonna completely redo, the other I'm just applying some techniques I'm learning to just make it better in general so idk how much it'll change. But I have some ideas so it most definitely is probably not gonna be the exact same. I just want to know what I should do in this situation. Thank you :)
Hi, hello. I have a question
I think I may entirely redo 2 accents I pinged gasp for, because no interest has been shown and I think I could do better now(I am still gonna leave them up a bit to make sure though) I was just wondering how pinging gasp would work when I revamp them? Is that allowed or would I still have to wait the 6 months? One of them I know for sure I'm probably gonna completely redo, the other I'm just applying some techniques I'm learning to just make it better in general so idk how much it'll change. But I have some ideas so it most definitely is probably not gonna be the exact same. I just want to know what I should do in this situation. Thank you :)
PJz0lfZ.png
@TimelordSnowy If they are completely different accents, and especially if you leave the older one up, then in terms of GASP they're different accents and there's no problem at all with you pinging for the new one!
@TimelordSnowy If they are completely different accents, and especially if you leave the older one up, then in terms of GASP they're different accents and there's no problem at all with you pinging for the new one!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Paintra oh, that’s great! Could vaporwave please be added to my do not ping list? Thank you!
@Paintra oh, that’s great! Could vaporwave please be added to my do not ping list? Thank you!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
@luciferase Vaporwave has been added to your 'do not ping' list!
@luciferase Vaporwave has been added to your 'do not ping' list!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Paintra
Ok awesome. Im not 100% sure what Im doing witht he old ones yet, outside of leaving them up for a little while longer just in case, but I may just shuffle them off to a document thats basically "Will print if enough interest is shown" or something. Idk Im still new to this :p But thank you! I wasn't sure how it would work
@Paintra
Ok awesome. Im not 100% sure what Im doing witht he old ones yet, outside of leaving them up for a little while longer just in case, but I may just shuffle them off to a document thats basically "Will print if enough interest is shown" or something. Idk Im still new to this :p But thank you! I wasn't sure how it would work
PJz0lfZ.png
@Paintra may I be removed from the gasp pinglist please?? Thankyou!!
@Paintra may I be removed from the gasp pinglist please?? Thankyou!!
@Lumos427

your entry has been removed <3
@Lumos427

your entry has been removed <3
xujcaPA.gif
@Paintra can I be removed from the pinglist please?
@Paintra can I be removed from the pinglist please?