Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lazy Accent Thread
@Xemriss

Sure. Currently collecting the funds for printing both, if you'd like to send in payment now.
@Xemriss

Sure. Currently collecting the funds for printing both, if you'd like to send in payment now.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey

Can I get a slot for Deep Sea Raver Blue?
@Journey

Can I get a slot for Deep Sea Raver Blue?
@chocomonster

Added. Please do not send payment, as the accent has already been submitted.
@chocomonster

Added. Please do not send payment, as the accent has already been submitted.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Deep Sea Raver Blue has been printed. If you've prepaid, you should find your order in the PMs. If you haven't prepaid, I will be setting up a private auction since the crossroads sucks. And the rest of you can find the extra copies in the AH.

The Red version should arrive soon since Blue was approved, so I'll be sending those out as soon as I get them.

Deep Sea Raver Blue has been printed. If you've prepaid, you should find your order in the PMs. If you haven't prepaid, I will be setting up a private auction since the crossroads sucks. And the rest of you can find the extra copies in the AH.

The Red version should arrive soon since Blue was approved, so I'll be sending those out as soon as I get them.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Deep Sea Raver Red has been printed as well. Prepaids, check your PMs and if you haven't prepaid, check your private auctions. Extra copies, of course, are in the AH.

Deep Sea Raver Red has been printed as well. Prepaids, check your PMs and if you haven't prepaid, check your private auctions. Extra copies, of course, are in the AH.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey
If you're still accepting slots for starry nebula I'd love one!
@Journey
If you're still accepting slots for starry nebula I'd love one!
tumblr_prm2867jf41ugssd3o2_400.gif
Connor | He/him | +3 FR Time | I currently live with my fiance who also plays.

FRT Discord | My wishlist
My Fiance & Dragonchild
@Visceryl

I am. I've added you to the list c;
@Visceryl

I am. I've added you to the list c;
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Starry Nebula has been printed. If you've prepaid, you should find your order in PMs. If you haven't prepaid, check your private auctions. Extra copies are in the AH for everyone else.

Starry Nebula has been printed. If you've prepaid, you should find your order in PMs. If you haven't prepaid, check your private auctions. Extra copies are in the AH for everyone else.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey
Is there still a chance starry smoke will be reprinted?
@Journey
Is there still a chance starry smoke will be reprinted?
@Journey
Hello!! your accents are so so nice!!
I was wondering if you had a copy of starry rainbow? for 400g?
@Journey
Hello!! your accents are so so nice!!
I was wondering if you had a copy of starry rainbow? for 400g?