Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dainty's accent thread
@daintyboots - greetings! The PA for "the front of shop" expired and I'm wondering if you'll be able to throw it back up for me? I just got some some gems today, so have the gems in hand now. Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.
@daintyboots - greetings! The PA for "the front of shop" expired and I'm wondering if you'll be able to throw it back up for me? I just got some some gems today, so have the gems in hand now. Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18511987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185120/18511987_350.png[/img] [/url] I impulsively bought and gened a g1 for the front of shop ;o; I'm designing a character inspired by her now guhh I love her so much

18511987_350.png

I impulsively bought and gened a g1 for the front of shop ;o;
I'm designing a character inspired by her now guhh I love her so much
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@starbornkid; i love her!! thanks for showing me
@starbornkid; i love her!! thanks for showing me
@daintyboots one for the front of shop, please :)
@daintyboots one for the front of shop, please :)
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
Hey i didnt see a g or tr price, so what would i have to do to get "what you see" ?? It'd look stunning on this imperial i have
Hey i didnt see a g or tr price, so what would i have to do to get "what you see" ?? It'd look stunning on this imperial i have
@Imani; your copy was relisted on the public ah.

@Kookaburra; slots have been closed since the 20th. i have spares on the ah.

@hotchkiss; it's not available for public sale.
@Imani; your copy was relisted on the public ah.

@Kookaburra; slots have been closed since the 20th. i have spares on the ah.

@hotchkiss; it's not available for public sale.
Grabbed it, thank you!
Grabbed it, thank you!
@daintyboots - love your work! Can I be added to your general pinglist? Please and thank you! Cheers~ c:
@daintyboots - love your work! Can I be added to your general pinglist? Please and thank you! Cheers~ c:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@daintyboots oh! my apologies, bad reading comprehension
@daintyboots oh! my apologies, bad reading comprehension
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
[columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C0UTD0Z.png[/img] [/center] [nextcol] [center][skin=26817][/center] [center] [b]accent: be sweet [/b] 500g / 450k t permanently retires on: july 6th @ 23:59 fr time [/center] [/columns] [b]be sweet[/b] is available for sign-ups until the end of July 6th, after which it will permanently retire. copies are 500g/450k t each. a few are listed on the public ah already if you'd like to pick one up immediately. otherwise, if you're interested in purchasing a copy please let me know how you intend to pay (gems or treasure)! [i]if you do not specify a currency, i will assume you want to pay in pure gems[/i]. copies will be delivered to you via private auction as they become available. [b]please read, as rules have changed:[/b] i will not renew your private auction unless you notify me of the need for an extension [i]before[/i] it expires. if the pa expires, you forfeit your claim on the copy and i will list it on the public auction house instead. thanks for understanding. [b]please do not pay me in advance.[/b] thank you! ----------- general-[size=1][size=1] @Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl, @Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki, @Desolation, @Niharike, @Skeletor, @Aldia, @Abderus [/size][/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, angels, flowers/floral, pink, wings[/center]
C0UTD0Z.png
accent: be sweet
500g / 450k t

permanently retires on:
july 6th @ 23:59 fr time

be sweet is available for sign-ups until the end of July 6th, after which it will permanently retire. copies are 500g/450k t each.

a few are listed on the public ah already if you'd like to pick one up immediately. otherwise, if you're interested in purchasing a copy please let me know how you intend to pay (gems or treasure)! if you do not specify a currency, i will assume you want to pay in pure gems. copies will be delivered to you via private auction as they become available.

please read, as rules have changed: i will not renew your private auction unless you notify me of the need for an extension before it expires. if the pa expires, you forfeit your claim on the copy and i will list it on the public auction house instead. thanks for understanding.

please do not pay me in advance.

thank you!

general-
@Eluii, @nsts, @butcherbaby, @Aralas, @Crumpet, @Frivilosity, @Nenkou, @starbornkid, @Xairathan, @musicalcakes, @Twiggies, @Ttiuronohon, @snowy, @ImpossibleJedi4, @Cosmological, @Imani, @masumi, @BriarBones, @Candace, @Ririterasu, @Valikor, @Achiem, @ToxicE, @Peacekeeper, @zingara, @battledog, @NowViewing, @Severance, @SennaLaureen, @Helmi, @Erisalia, @Yachi, @TalaTari, @Thrawn, @comette, @Trachynhawb, @Lyka, @Garizard, @Effervessa, @TarmonSuravye, @Uniformshark, @cheesity, @Atlasia, @hat17, @Valeguard, @terrawah, @Peyral, @matejko, @Veylaron, @Speravi, @Loser, @Roiben, @survivalist, @limelight, @kuninaga, @HerrWolf, @scarletskyz, @Radchan, @Nineve, @Kardi, @PrinceYuu, @Bionicdingo, @Onikuma, @Tempestris, @Smokeybunny, @Shocklee, @Shook, @Murakali, @Pastiche, @lovebite, @Apfelobst, @rasnes, @limeypie, @rotdeer, @Malis, @luckless, @Arakkoa, @naphy, @Kymris, @Bhaskara, @Kalistys, @Wintermischief, @synnful, @micahjaguar, @Saphirosa, @astroprojection, @Mezzo, @Micheru, @GrumpyCatlover, @Achiera, @mistystep, @Ttiuronohon, @Illuminary, @mercurialwings, @AemonTargaryen, @Farvel, @Elachu, @cosmicConundrum, @Arazamatazza, @Kookaburra, @TKodami, @awaicu, @CanisMajoris, @thegracefuldeer, @Paralian, @Kaial, @emissaryofhate, @Lallie, @TheDrowned, @StayingBehind, @minted, @lucidcoyot, @elfmoss, @Kaimon, @Sinbreaker, @JovaniSkye, @likeacliche, @Taerar, @Mazurkas, @kingdoms, @nebulavery, @KKorven, @voidandstarlight, @daffynewt, @tigresjumeaux, @CrossHound, @Harmonywish, @Dinraal, @Being, @Pathogenic, @Pest, @SassyCowgirl,
@Diamondsuits, @PorcelainVeins, @Leannaa, @BrightBraixen, @Gorwen, @artemystica, @Hive, @wolfayal, @Hideki, @Desolation, @Niharike, @Skeletor, @Aldia, @Abderus

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, angels, flowers/floral, pink, wings