Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 334 335
@kizmetto indeed I did my dear pretty-female-pc-accent-creating friend :^) as I said before, i'm always a sucker for pretty female pc accents. but I don't exactly have the gems right now, and probably wont for a while. will you ever retire the accent? OH I almost forgot, can I have a preview on Nessie here but with bar/daub/spines? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7778395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77784/7778395_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=3](i'd give you the bar/daub/spines pic myself but i'm on an extremely laggy laptop. sorry!)
@kizmetto indeed I did my dear pretty-female-pc-accent-creating friend :^)
as I said before, i'm always a sucker for pretty female pc accents. but I don't exactly have the gems right now, and probably wont for a while. will you ever retire the accent?

OH I almost forgot, can I have a preview on Nessie here but with bar/daub/spines?

7778395_350.png

(i'd give you the bar/daub/spines pic myself but i'm on an extremely laggy laptop. sorry!)
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@Chimecho No worries! Naw thank you so much! Well im not sure right now, I dont think i would ever permanantly retire things but we could do a solo run later down the track if you like, but its just you gotta cover the blueprint for it, i think? Here is your preview! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f98f24d856566fa580e0ad2d1a329f4d/tumblr_nta3wwFlYY1u2ms2do1_400.png[/img]
@Chimecho No worries! Naw thank you so much!

Well im not sure right now, I dont think i would ever permanantly retire things but we could do a solo run later down the track if you like, but its just you gotta cover the blueprint for it, i think?

Here is your preview!

tumblr_nta3wwFlYY1u2ms2do1_400.png
bump if no one wants the last slot for Dark Bloom, i will take it and sell it on the AH :)
bump if no one wants the last slot for Dark Bloom, i will take it and sell it on the AH :)
bump
bump
@kizmetto gorgeous. I need it. look at Nessie with dark bloom. do u understand how perfect that is. it is the best. the blue matches the blue apparel i'll give them, and the purple matches the eyes perfectly somehow. perfect. I love it. also aquarius is actually my sign ayy

I can't afford it right now but trust me whenever I can I will pay 1000 gems if I need to. i'll be sure to contact you if I remember can afford it any point and cover the blueprint as well :^D
@Chimecho self ping reminder (not that those will work anymore anyways but eeh)
@kizmetto gorgeous. I need it. look at Nessie with dark bloom. do u understand how perfect that is. it is the best. the blue matches the blue apparel i'll give them, and the purple matches the eyes perfectly somehow. perfect. I love it. also aquarius is actually my sign ayy

I can't afford it right now but trust me whenever I can I will pay 1000 gems if I need to. i'll be sure to contact you if I remember can afford it any point and cover the blueprint as well :^D
@Chimecho self ping reminder (not that those will work anymore anyways but eeh)
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@chimecho PM'd you.
@chimecho PM'd you.
@snowy @Izuna Please send your 500g payment in for Dark Bloom! Then i can purchase the blueprints and send it off! :) Thanks for waiting!
@snowy @Izuna Please send your 500g payment in for Dark Bloom! Then i can purchase the blueprints and send it off! :) Thanks for waiting!
@Kizmetto
Could I be on the reprint list for Aquarius and on the general ping list? c:
@Kizmetto
Could I be on the reprint list for Aquarius and on the general ping list? c:
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@steel YES YOU MAY!! Thank you :D
@steel YES YOU MAY!! Thank you :D
@Kizmetto Hi! I just took a glance in the flameforger's contest thread and spotted your Foundry Denizen. If it doesn't get accepted and you decide to print on your own could I get a ping? :)
@Kizmetto Hi! I just took a glance in the flameforger's contest thread and spotted your Foundry Denizen. If it doesn't get accepted and you decide to print on your own could I get a ping? :)
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 334 335