Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | THUNDERWORKS - Skin Shop
@Yoruko
That would be awesome! Interest lists are a good idea to see how many people you'd get for a pre-order list, then you can just leave it open till it fills or gets close :) I'm on sooo many interest lists right now haha, I've been on some for a few months. I don't mind the wait though; they fill up eventually. :3
@Yoruko
That would be awesome! Interest lists are a good idea to see how many people you'd get for a pre-order list, then you can just leave it open till it fills or gets close :) I'm on sooo many interest lists right now haha, I've been on some for a few months. I don't mind the wait though; they fill up eventually. :3
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Yoruko
Omigosh, If you decide to do another round of the NocBot Teal skins, please add me to the list!
Love, love, LOVE your robot stuff.
@Yoruko
Omigosh, If you decide to do another round of the NocBot Teal skins, please add me to the list!
Love, love, LOVE your robot stuff.
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@Yoruko
Can I be added to your ping list for any re-releases/new releases.

I'm especially interested in nocturne accents for cyborgs/bots. I have a breeding project which produces cryface metallics and I would like to add accents instead of skins. If needed, I might consider paying for a custom XD

Edit: are you able to do mock pre-views? I currently don't have a cryfacespines silver f nocturne and would like to see if the "artificial affinity" skin will leave enough of the nocturns natural colour for my liking :)
@Yoruko
Can I be added to your ping list for any re-releases/new releases.

I'm especially interested in nocturne accents for cyborgs/bots. I have a breeding project which produces cryface metallics and I would like to add accents instead of skins. If needed, I might consider paying for a custom XD

Edit: are you able to do mock pre-views? I currently don't have a cryfacespines silver f nocturne and would like to see if the "artificial affinity" skin will leave enough of the nocturns natural colour for my liking :)
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
@wayvern

Pinging myself as a reminder XD
@wayvern

Pinging myself as a reminder XD
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
@Yoruko

Hello! Lovely skins and accents you have.

I was wondering, would you ever consider making a list of people interested for Artificial Affinity so that you can buy a Skin Pack to save everyone gems?
@Yoruko

Hello! Lovely skins and accents you have.

I was wondering, would you ever consider making a list of people interested for Artificial Affinity so that you can buy a Skin Pack to save everyone gems?
@Yoruko

Please add me to your pinglist ~
@Yoruko

Please add me to your pinglist ~
TO3CCkr.png
@Reborn It's not entirely out of the question, but I wouldn't anticipate doing so in the near future. I'm currently running FR on "low maintenance" due to being very consumed with university projects. Keeping up to date with lists and orders is really stressful for me, I want to avoid making any mistakes with taking and sending orders because of having to rush!
@Reborn It's not entirely out of the question, but I wouldn't anticipate doing so in the near future. I'm currently running FR on "low maintenance" due to being very consumed with university projects. Keeping up to date with lists and orders is really stressful for me, I want to avoid making any mistakes with taking and sending orders because of having to rush!
@Yoruko Oh...no...

Please put me on your pinglist ;;
@Yoruko Oh...no...

Please put me on your pinglist ;;
@Yoruko Hello! C: I changed my username fairly recently. Could you please update GhostTheZombie on your pinglist to Arborpunk?
@Yoruko Hello! C: I changed my username fairly recently. Could you please update GhostTheZombie on your pinglist to Arborpunk?
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk Done!
@draccoon You've been added. :3
@Arborpunk Done!
@draccoon You've been added. :3