Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart ~
Doot?

Also

I lowkey found a voice claim for Fitz if he didn't have the accent-

https://youtu.be/GPUg7n8-M6o

:)

//
Doot?

Also

I lowkey found a voice claim for Fitz if he didn't have the accent-

https://youtu.be/GPUg7n8-M6o

:)

//
JkpHEfN.jpg
Alex glanced back at her before stopping his little 'party trick', opting to hold the blade normally in his left hand.

"Um - thanks, just takes practice." He added whilst leaving the lab completely.

They're an interesting pair he thought to himself whilst moving through the halls toward the gym. He hadn't been working on his target practice enough and most certainly didn't want to get rusty. So, he moved toward a basked of smaller throwing knives and began practicing his aim on dartboards and human-like dummies.
Alex glanced back at her before stopping his little 'party trick', opting to hold the blade normally in his left hand.

"Um - thanks, just takes practice." He added whilst leaving the lab completely.

They're an interesting pair he thought to himself whilst moving through the halls toward the gym. He hadn't been working on his target practice enough and most certainly didn't want to get rusty. So, he moved toward a basked of smaller throwing knives and began practicing his aim on dartboards and human-like dummies.
ooh i love conan!! :)))
ooh i love conan!! :)))
Same!//

Sarah walked back over to Fitz and they both started talking, Fitz was definitely the grounded one, keeping his mind on his work, while Sarah did her best to cheer him up and keep a light-hearted air about things. Honestly, they balanced each other out perfectly.

They were best friends, and neither would trade anything in the world if it ment hey wouldn't have the other.
Same!//

Sarah walked back over to Fitz and they both started talking, Fitz was definitely the grounded one, keeping his mind on his work, while Sarah did her best to cheer him up and keep a light-hearted air about things. Honestly, they balanced each other out perfectly.

They were best friends, and neither would trade anything in the world if it ment hey wouldn't have the other.
JkpHEfN.jpg
I'd like to see if Alex ever ends up falling for Fitz, Because the Scotty has never really thought about liking or loving someone, he just likes to keep things friendly, or professional, unless he has something against you. But, if you judged Fitz appearance-wise, instead of by his personality, he's definitely handsome, in his own way

Most of the time he looks gentle and soft tho-
I'd like to see if Alex ever ends up falling for Fitz, Because the Scotty has never really thought about liking or loving someone, he just likes to keep things friendly, or professional, unless he has something against you. But, if you judged Fitz appearance-wise, instead of by his personality, he's definitely handsome, in his own way

Most of the time he looks gentle and soft tho-
JkpHEfN.jpg
Yeah, I think that would be interesting. Sorry, my responses have been a little bit erratic I've had a lot of homework.
Yeah, I think that would be interesting. Sorry, my responses have been a little bit erratic I've had a lot of homework.
It's alright! I have way too much time on my hands lamo.
It's alright! I have way too much time on my hands lamo.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Aa?

please tell me if I'm being a bother to you//
Aa?

please tell me if I'm being a bother to you//
JkpHEfN.jpg
hey !! im so sorry, my computer logged me out and I forgot my password :((( luckily I found the notebook I keep them in :D
hey !! im so sorry, my computer logged me out and I forgot my password :((( luckily I found the notebook I keep them in :D
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!
JkpHEfN.jpg