Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Dragons Meet Mine! (Open)
Ifan smiled, then replied “One of our dragons is the daughter of the moon goddess, and this is going to sound weird, but we don’t have a clan leader. We kinda have more of a group that makes decisions together for the entire clan.” He chuckled. “My clan is one of a kind, that’s for sure.”
Ifan smiled, then replied “One of our dragons is the daughter of the moon goddess, and this is going to sound weird, but we don’t have a clan leader. We kinda have more of a group that makes decisions together for the entire clan.” He chuckled. “My clan is one of a kind, that’s for sure.”
We build walls up to protect ourselves from the demons outside... but what about the ones inside? - Lunashard

Every Rose has its Thorns~
Ladrar smiled. “I kinda do a little bit of everything, but I really like sculpting clay. Once, I made a realistic statue of the Windsinger, and so many dragons loved it, they put it somewhere around here. I think we can find it; besides, I need to find either a Solidscale or Steelscale Chestguard,and I think that booth was around there.” He paused and thought for a moment, his eyes shining mysteriously and tail flicking back and forth.
Ladrar smiled. “I kinda do a little bit of everything, but I really like sculpting clay. Once, I made a realistic statue of the Windsinger, and so many dragons loved it, they put it somewhere around here. I think we can find it; besides, I need to find either a Solidscale or Steelscale Chestguard,and I think that booth was around there.” He paused and thought for a moment, his eyes shining mysteriously and tail flicking back and forth.
We build walls up to protect ourselves from the demons outside... but what about the ones inside? - Lunashard

Boople snooter doop
Boople snooter doop

@Lunashard
Dr. Hayden walked up to the trio and started looking over the tundra examining his mouth and chest area. All the while asking a few questions.

"How long have you been having these symptoms? Are you having any chest pains a well? Any problems breathing?"
@Lunashard
Dr. Hayden walked up to the trio and started looking over the tundra examining his mouth and chest area. All the while asking a few questions.

"How long have you been having these symptoms? Are you having any chest pains a well? Any problems breathing?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
“I wouldn’t mind seeing that at all. It must’ve been pretty good if it got that much recognition. As for my own role, I don’t really have a specific onr in my clan, but I’m sure I’ll find my place eventually.” The dragoness then thought for a moment about what he wanted to buy and nodded slightly. “As for the chestguard, I think I saw a. armor stand a few stalls down. That would probably be the best place to look.
“I wouldn’t mind seeing that at all. It must’ve been pretty good if it got that much recognition. As for my own role, I don’t really have a specific onr in my clan, but I’m sure I’ll find my place eventually.” The dragoness then thought for a moment about what he wanted to buy and nodded slightly. “As for the chestguard, I think I saw a. armor stand a few stalls down. That would probably be the best place to look.
Abismo looked at the strange Guardian, before wheezing out,“ I’ve been having these since I was a hatchling, and I’ve had chest pains before, but they leave almost as quickly as they come. I don’t have problems breathing, but I cough a lot..” His wings flared up in pain, as he began to cough violently, spitting out blood and crying.
He gasped for air, like a fish out of water.
Moments later, the coughing fit ceased, and Kelp helped him up as he stumbled to a nearby bed.
Abismo looked at the strange Guardian, before wheezing out,“ I’ve been having these since I was a hatchling, and I’ve had chest pains before, but they leave almost as quickly as they come. I don’t have problems breathing, but I cough a lot..” His wings flared up in pain, as he began to cough violently, spitting out blood and crying.
He gasped for air, like a fish out of water.
Moments later, the coughing fit ceased, and Kelp helped him up as he stumbled to a nearby bed.

“That’s perfect! While I’m at it, I’ll pick up some medicine for Ying- she’s our healer- and maybe get Crystal some more metal for him to shape.” He suddenly gave her a large toothy grin, then trotted off towards the armor stand, leaving dust in his wake.
“That’s perfect! While I’m at it, I’ll pick up some medicine for Ying- she’s our healer- and maybe get Crystal some more metal for him to shape.” He suddenly gave her a large toothy grin, then trotted off towards the armor stand, leaving dust in his wake.

Boople dop
Boople dop

@Lunashard
The guardian dragged a claw through a drop of blood coughed up by Abismo. He brought it up to the nose of the mask he was wearing and inhaled deeply. He snorted in disgust then wiped the blood off on his labcoat.

"It's not blood borne, whatever is causing your problem. You blood is as clean as it'll get."

He reached into the folds of the shredded lab coat he was wearing and pulled a doctors bag seemingly out of thin air. He opened it and pulled out a strait razor. He looked down at Abismo.

"I need to listen to your breathing, which is impossible to do through tundras coat, even a summer one. I will need to trim a small patch of fir from your chest. Do you have a problem with that?"
@Lunashard
The guardian dragged a claw through a drop of blood coughed up by Abismo. He brought it up to the nose of the mask he was wearing and inhaled deeply. He snorted in disgust then wiped the blood off on his labcoat.

"It's not blood borne, whatever is causing your problem. You blood is as clean as it'll get."

He reached into the folds of the shredded lab coat he was wearing and pulled a doctors bag seemingly out of thin air. He opened it and pulled out a strait razor. He looked down at Abismo.

"I need to listen to your breathing, which is impossible to do through tundras coat, even a summer one. I will need to trim a small patch of fir from your chest. Do you have a problem with that?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
"Cool. Our clan leader is friends with the Arcanist, Windsinger and Flamecaller." Galford said. "I don't know how he did became friends with them." He sneezed when he was near one of the nearby plants. "Oh jeez, I may have an allergy to one of your plants." He said.
"Cool. Our clan leader is friends with the Arcanist, Windsinger and Flamecaller." Galford said. "I don't know how he did became friends with them." He sneezed when he was near one of the nearby plants. "Oh jeez, I may have an allergy to one of your plants." He said.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!