Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Age of Automatons (OPEN)
@sufferkat
Oh hey, so I'd think aside from giving supplies to the rebellion and giving them tips on where to ambush some shipments, Worrick would also help out any rebellion member who came to his shop. Like giving them supplies if they needed it or letting them crash at his place (which is an apartment above his shop) so his shop can act as a sort of safe house. You think that works?
@sufferkat
Oh hey, so I'd think aside from giving supplies to the rebellion and giving them tips on where to ambush some shipments, Worrick would also help out any rebellion member who came to his shop. Like giving them supplies if they needed it or letting them crash at his place (which is an apartment above his shop) so his shop can act as a sort of safe house. You think that works?
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger Perfect!!!
@AbyssRanger Perfect!!!
Wy0IOy1.png
Awesome!

Also, if anyone who is part of the rebellion wants to have their character crashing at Worrick's place, you just have to let me know and we can talk about it lol
Awesome!

Also, if anyone who is part of the rebellion wants to have their character crashing at Worrick's place, you just have to let me know and we can talk about it lol
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
And if anyone is part of the rebellion but wants a place with fluffy animals and homemade sweets, the Onetah Organic Tech Lab is also open! Just ask! *pollen boof*
And if anyone is part of the rebellion but wants a place with fluffy animals and homemade sweets, the Onetah Organic Tech Lab is also open! Just ask! *pollen boof*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@/AbyssRanger
Can Razor just be chilling Worrick's place?
I feel that the two would be friends seeing as Worrick is pretty calm while Razor is pretty much a wild mess that doesn't even really take care of himself xD
@/AbyssRanger
Can Razor just be chilling Worrick's place?
I feel that the two would be friends seeing as Worrick is pretty calm while Razor is pretty much a wild mess that doesn't even really take care of himself xD
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png ZbbUWnK.pngikTPgzn.pnggUe2de3.png, 20
@/Onigame

Would you rather stay with him or with a cheerful flower girl in a science lab made of vines and plants? Aaris can tolerate another critter, no matter how rowdy!

Or if you want to stay with Worrick, that’s okay.
@/Onigame

Would you rather stay with him or with a cheerful flower girl in a science lab made of vines and plants? Aaris can tolerate another critter, no matter how rowdy!

Or if you want to stay with Worrick, that’s okay.
@/KalliZora
Choices...........

I'll have Razor stay at Worrick's place (As long as Ranger is okay with it) but they can also be friends

I feel like Razor would just rant about his day to Aaris because most others can't tolerate him so he just needs someone to talk to

????
@/KalliZora
Choices...........

I'll have Razor stay at Worrick's place (As long as Ranger is okay with it) but they can also be friends

I feel like Razor would just rant about his day to Aaris because most others can't tolerate him so he just needs someone to talk to

????
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png ZbbUWnK.pngikTPgzn.pnggUe2de3.png, 20
@/Onigame
Okay! You can stay with him! I don’t mind.
@/Onigame
Okay! You can stay with him! I don’t mind.
@sufferkat this looks so cool omg
Edit: I was thinking his plot importance could be funding for the rebellion as well as connections to those who may need to be *ahem* removed from power.

Name: Zazba Yu’tih Giwpon
Species: Argent
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual
Home District: 1
Physical Appearance: Zazba has dark silver skin/chitin that glints in bright light. He has a pair of black eyes. Stands at 5’2” without antlers, 5’7” with. His antlers are of average size for his species, coming in at a total of five inches tall and about a foot long, width of a foot as well. He is covered in glamorous jewelry at all times— many in the forms of long dangling chains. His clothes are equally as rich. Mostly they consist of fine silks that he can wrap around himself easily.
Personality: Zazba is incredibly vain, thinking his appearance to be the pinnacle of beauty. He fits his species stoicism and cold-hearted personality to a “T”. He can be rather cruel without intending to be, as well as cut-off from others. Zazba tends to state his mind at all times, whether it is a kind or cruel thought. His intentions are to be truthful and good, but it almost never comes off that way.
Backstory: Born in district one to a rich family, Zazba never had many problems in life. He was always fed, cared for, and treated in the finest goods that money could buy. His family was always close with those high up in government, giving him a pointed view of the struggles many face under it. He never sympathized with any but the rich and powerful. When his parents moved away to Tetrax 3, they left him with all fortunes that they did not need to sustain themselves. Including their business: a large solar company that controls many of the solar panels used for energy across district one. Since their departure, Zazba has been living his life as a party hopper. He spends extravagantly and enjoys all of life’s finest.
Love Interest: None atm
@sufferkat this looks so cool omg
Edit: I was thinking his plot importance could be funding for the rebellion as well as connections to those who may need to be *ahem* removed from power.

Name: Zazba Yu’tih Giwpon
Species: Argent
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual
Home District: 1
Physical Appearance: Zazba has dark silver skin/chitin that glints in bright light. He has a pair of black eyes. Stands at 5’2” without antlers, 5’7” with. His antlers are of average size for his species, coming in at a total of five inches tall and about a foot long, width of a foot as well. He is covered in glamorous jewelry at all times— many in the forms of long dangling chains. His clothes are equally as rich. Mostly they consist of fine silks that he can wrap around himself easily.
Personality: Zazba is incredibly vain, thinking his appearance to be the pinnacle of beauty. He fits his species stoicism and cold-hearted personality to a “T”. He can be rather cruel without intending to be, as well as cut-off from others. Zazba tends to state his mind at all times, whether it is a kind or cruel thought. His intentions are to be truthful and good, but it almost never comes off that way.
Backstory: Born in district one to a rich family, Zazba never had many problems in life. He was always fed, cared for, and treated in the finest goods that money could buy. His family was always close with those high up in government, giving him a pointed view of the struggles many face under it. He never sympathized with any but the rich and powerful. When his parents moved away to Tetrax 3, they left him with all fortunes that they did not need to sustain themselves. Including their business: a large solar company that controls many of the solar panels used for energy across district one. Since their departure, Zazba has been living his life as a party hopper. He spends extravagantly and enjoys all of life’s finest.
Love Interest: None atm
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
@Boborc Accepted!! He'll be added in a second!
@Boborc Accepted!! He'll be added in a second!
Wy0IOy1.png