Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bloodhaven - Closed & Being redone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
The yellow Nocturne walked over the front cobbles to the doorstep, stopping to straighten out her clothes before entering. She glanced around nervously before pushing on the door, ¨Hello?¨ she called into darkness, glancing at the count.
The yellow Nocturne walked over the front cobbles to the doorstep, stopping to straighten out her clothes before entering. She glanced around nervously before pushing on the door, ¨Hello?¨ she called into darkness, glancing at the count.
FR Time +3
Count Conjure eyed the small shadow that entered. Strange, he was sure he'd only sent the early invitations to his closer friends, but he paid no mind.

When no other had come yet, he swooped outside in graceful curls of flight. The night was breezy and quiet, and he caught scent of another presence. Gazing upwards, he caught eye of a familiar giant on the roof.

"Koume." His deep voice hissed. "I thought you'd at least come inside. This.." He tried to think of a way to phrase their carefully planned meal-to-come. "gathering will be different than usual. Although I wouldn't mind being amused by watching you kill."

Perching on one of the stone fences, Conjure craned his neck upwards. "You're not the only one to have arrived early. There was another I've never seen to enter the doors."
Count Conjure eyed the small shadow that entered. Strange, he was sure he'd only sent the early invitations to his closer friends, but he paid no mind.

When no other had come yet, he swooped outside in graceful curls of flight. The night was breezy and quiet, and he caught scent of another presence. Gazing upwards, he caught eye of a familiar giant on the roof.

"Koume." His deep voice hissed. "I thought you'd at least come inside. This.." He tried to think of a way to phrase their carefully planned meal-to-come. "gathering will be different than usual. Although I wouldn't mind being amused by watching you kill."

Perching on one of the stone fences, Conjure craned his neck upwards. "You're not the only one to have arrived early. There was another I've never seen to enter the doors."
iU1OyHN.png
((@ragwilt woops! Sorry i posted before i saw yours XD))
((@ragwilt woops! Sorry i posted before i saw yours XD))
iU1OyHN.png
Now arrived Tobias, having stopped his father's serpenta cart a few miles away and taken the rest of the journey on foot. His appearance was a modest one, as simple as the attire he wore. He politely approached the doors- though as another had already moved to open them, he waited just in view outside. Looking around he spotted the host of the occasion, but made no move to call attention to himself just yet. The foxlike slits of the Nalrun's eyes watched their surroundings, and he was not oblivious to the anxious energy about the place.
Now arrived Tobias, having stopped his father's serpenta cart a few miles away and taken the rest of the journey on foot. His appearance was a modest one, as simple as the attire he wore. He politely approached the doors- though as another had already moved to open them, he waited just in view outside. Looking around he spotted the host of the occasion, but made no move to call attention to himself just yet. The foxlike slits of the Nalrun's eyes watched their surroundings, and he was not oblivious to the anxious energy about the place.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Gah, why did he leave his lair empty stomached?! Oh right right right, the feast! Sigh oh well, I hope I won't regret going hungry . . . . Sooo soo hungry . . . As the blood covered coatl thought, a dreary manor appeared in his views. The sun was already below the horizon, but there was still enough to make vision possible. Of course, that doesn't matter since the dark never bothers his vision. As the manor grew larger, he landed right before the door. Sigh, he needs to feed . . . But formality first. When can he get blood. . . He'll do anything to be fed something fresh . . . Oh there's the count.

He flew up on to the fence and give a wicked grin, his forked tongue licked his fangs. "I believe you are the count? Sorry if I was late. . . The hunger. . ."

((the message took me so long . . . I had to edit my posts . . .))
Gah, why did he leave his lair empty stomached?! Oh right right right, the feast! Sigh oh well, I hope I won't regret going hungry . . . . Sooo soo hungry . . . As the blood covered coatl thought, a dreary manor appeared in his views. The sun was already below the horizon, but there was still enough to make vision possible. Of course, that doesn't matter since the dark never bothers his vision. As the manor grew larger, he landed right before the door. Sigh, he needs to feed . . . But formality first. When can he get blood. . . He'll do anything to be fed something fresh . . . Oh there's the count.

He flew up on to the fence and give a wicked grin, his forked tongue licked his fangs. "I believe you are the count? Sorry if I was late. . . The hunger. . ."

((the message took me so long . . . I had to edit my posts . . .))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Malfunction saw the spiral swoop outside and, on a whim, crept out after him. He snuck past the dragons beginning to gather at the doors like sheep waiting to be slaughtered, making sure he wouldn't be seen. settling where he was hidden in the shadows, he focused all his magic on his hearing and eavesdropped on the vampires. A special twist? He sighed. He had been looking forward for an all out hunt, seeing as these dragons were doomed anyway.
Malfunction saw the spiral swoop outside and, on a whim, crept out after him. He snuck past the dragons beginning to gather at the doors like sheep waiting to be slaughtered, making sure he wouldn't be seen. settling where he was hidden in the shadows, he focused all his magic on his hearing and eavesdropped on the vampires. A special twist? He sighed. He had been looking forward for an all out hunt, seeing as these dragons were doomed anyway.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Tosmos watched cojure swirl into the air with a shiver. This place seemed wrong, and she felt like a sore thumb with her bright coloration. Not wishing to barge into the place she decided to wait just inside the doors. That was safer, wasn't it? (no worries!)
Tosmos watched cojure swirl into the air with a shiver. This place seemed wrong, and she felt like a sore thumb with her bright coloration. Not wishing to barge into the place she decided to wait just inside the doors. That was safer, wasn't it? (no worries!)
FR Time +3
Sickening sweetness dripped from her voice. "You're well aware I'm not one to formally announce myself, Conjure." Her head dropped downwards to follow the spiral's gaze, focusing on two unfamiliar figures in the doorway of the manor, and more arriving soon after. "At least they're punctual. I'll be sure to entertain our new friends later tonight."
Sickening sweetness dripped from her voice. "You're well aware I'm not one to formally announce myself, Conjure." Her head dropped downwards to follow the spiral's gaze, focusing on two unfamiliar figures in the doorway of the manor, and more arriving soon after. "At least they're punctual. I'll be sure to entertain our new friends later tonight."
Gh7Hkjd.png
[i]A new friendddddd this will be funnnn~[/i] His head turned towards the Imp near him. "Hello there . . . . We've got some nice companies eh? This will be fun ha!" His voice was smooth and wild. Yet his mind was whirring, there is another presense here . . . hidden. . . and definitely not a fellow hunter . .. hmm . . . "Oh yeah, I picked up these claws on the way here . . . They'll make the hunt a bit more fun~" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36235802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362359/36235802_350.png[/img] [/url] ((@LostWithATaco Hope you are okay with me adding a piece of claws :))
A new friendddddd this will be funnnn~ His head turned towards the Imp near him. "Hello there . . . . We've got some nice companies eh? This will be fun ha!" His voice was smooth and wild. Yet his mind was whirring, there is another presense here . . . hidden. . . and definitely not a fellow hunter . .. hmm . . . "Oh yeah, I picked up these claws on the way here . . . They'll make the hunt a bit more fun~"

36235802_350.png

((@LostWithATaco Hope you are okay with me adding a piece of claws :))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@LostWithATaco I just wanted to ask, is there a reason my innocent was rejected and may I fix it if so?))
@LostWithATaco I just wanted to ask, is there a reason my innocent was rejected and may I fix it if so?))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12