Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32104262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321043/32104262_350.png[/img] [/url] Another robot appeared from the shadows. It looked like a more 'constructed and working' version than the other one. She walked in. "Mangle! What are you doing?" Her head started to twitch uncontrollably. Magle replied with only broken static, somehow, the other dragon could understand the static. "You need to break this habit of sneaking off to find crying hatchlings to play with!"

32104262_350.png

Another robot appeared from the shadows. It looked like a more 'constructed and working' version than the other one. She walked in. "Mangle! What are you doing?" Her head started to twitch uncontrollably. Magle replied with only broken static, somehow, the other dragon could understand the static. "You need to break this habit of sneaking off to find crying hatchlings to play with!"
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
(O heck! I really like Kinzie! :D)

Sycamore turned to look at the better built version of the one cradling his son, he once again started to stare in awe. Soon he managed to stutter out some words trying to be nice, cool and collected "So, nice to meet you two? I don't mind...Mangle you said? Play with him. As long there's no harm involved it's all good!?
(O heck! I really like Kinzie! :D)

Sycamore turned to look at the better built version of the one cradling his son, he once again started to stare in awe. Soon he managed to stutter out some words trying to be nice, cool and collected "So, nice to meet you two? I don't mind...Mangle you said? Play with him. As long there's no harm involved it's all good!?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
(Thank you! She's my favorite! :,D)

Mangle replied with more static. "Mangle says she will. I'm Funtime Foxy, an older version in the 'Foxy' line of anamatronics. The only thing letting mangle work is a spirit, a hatchling's vengeful spirit. Otherwise, Mangle would just be a pile of broken parts. We're all a line of preforming robots from different sister locations, Tronn, the one who rebuilt us, usually keeps us in hiding. But we wake up at night to free roam." Funetime Foxy looked at the sleeping female, she reached out with one nail-polished finger, and gently stroked her tiny body. "How old are they? They don't look very old..."

Rascal laid down in the creature's hands, and dozed off.
(Thank you! She's my favorite! :,D)

Mangle replied with more static. "Mangle says she will. I'm Funtime Foxy, an older version in the 'Foxy' line of anamatronics. The only thing letting mangle work is a spirit, a hatchling's vengeful spirit. Otherwise, Mangle would just be a pile of broken parts. We're all a line of preforming robots from different sister locations, Tronn, the one who rebuilt us, usually keeps us in hiding. But we wake up at night to free roam." Funetime Foxy looked at the sleeping female, she reached out with one nail-polished finger, and gently stroked her tiny body. "How old are they? They don't look very old..."

Rascal laid down in the creature's hands, and dozed off.
"Oh! All right then! But why are you guys need to be in hiding?" He watched Funtime Foxy pet the female "Age? Your right, these two aren't that old. A couple days I think? Erm, you can sit and play with her if you'd like. Don't see the harm in that."

She squeaked at the touch, it was quite soothing.
"Oh! All right then! But why are you guys need to be in hiding?" He watched Funtime Foxy pet the female "Age? Your right, these two aren't that old. A couple days I think? Erm, you can sit and play with her if you'd like. Don't see the harm in that."

She squeaked at the touch, it was quite soothing.
"No-one would be happy about hearing our past and letting us run free..." Funtime Foxy's faceplates opened and closed in stress, revealing her metal enoskeleton. "Don't ask about our past... Its... Unsettling, to say the least." As if some sort of timer internally went off, they stopped playing with the hatchlings and walked off.

Rascal was snoozing happily.
"No-one would be happy about hearing our past and letting us run free..." Funtime Foxy's faceplates opened and closed in stress, revealing her metal enoskeleton. "Don't ask about our past... Its... Unsettling, to say the least." As if some sort of timer internally went off, they stopped playing with the hatchlings and walked off.

Rascal was snoozing happily.
"Ah... All right then, no need to share if uncomfortable!" He swallowed as the face plates moved apart. As they walked off to their hiding place he wondered 'Would they come back tomorrow? They seem like nice robots... How would Jarel feel about this?'. Realizing the time and the state of the family, he decided to get some sleep himself.

She rolled over once again soon as the petting stopped.
"Ah... All right then, no need to share if uncomfortable!" He swallowed as the face plates moved apart. As they walked off to their hiding place he wondered 'Would they come back tomorrow? They seem like nice robots... How would Jarel feel about this?'. Realizing the time and the state of the family, he decided to get some sleep himself.

She rolled over once again soon as the petting stopped.
(Skip to morning?)
(Skip to morning?)
(sure!)
(sure!)
Jarel woke up, streching out her long neck and yawning. She looked at the hatchlings, then at Sycamore. "Did you think of a name yet?" She asked him.

Rascal rose when he heard his mother's voice.
Jarel woke up, streching out her long neck and yawning. She looked at the hatchlings, then at Sycamore. "Did you think of a name yet?" She asked him.

Rascal rose when he heard his mother's voice.
Sycamore woke up and yawned giving Jarel a peck on the cheek "Name? Er, no... But i just thought of one! I kinda think it's cute: Angel! Eh? And... I've got something to tell you, no, someone did not die but..."

Angel woke up stretching and started to crawl to her mother.
Sycamore woke up and yawned giving Jarel a peck on the cheek "Name? Er, no... But i just thought of one! I kinda think it's cute: Angel! Eh? And... I've got something to tell you, no, someone did not die but..."

Angel woke up stretching and started to crawl to her mother.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24