Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@leylines thank you <3 we'll be voting soon!
@leylines thank you <3 we'll be voting soon!
What about a false JMA?? it doesn't have to be JMA, just another academy ig. like apparently it looked official but then there was some dark plot and now they're trapped?
What about a false JMA?? it doesn't have to be JMA, just another academy ig. like apparently it looked official but then there was some dark plot and now they're trapped?
fJ1MNlM.png
Sure are we voting now?
Sure are we voting now?
Being a bit quick there, hon. Give it a bit longer. You never know if someone else might have some idea to go by. I don't mind having more than two or three options to choose :)
Being a bit quick there, hon. Give it a bit longer. You never know if someone else might have some idea to go by. I don't mind having more than two or three options to choose :)
Ok. :) just remember to describe them which I'm sure you won't have a problem doing. :)
Ok. :) just remember to describe them which I'm sure you won't have a problem doing. :)
I'll join depending on the rp plot we choose because of the dragons I want to use. If I do join, I'll be using two of my oc wof dragons from a private rp I have with PureNarcissus11: Jolly and Loon. Maybe just Jolly, actually. They're surviving skywing twins, one with firescales and the other with no fire to speak of. Jolly is the one without fire.
I'll join depending on the rp plot we choose because of the dragons I want to use. If I do join, I'll be using two of my oc wof dragons from a private rp I have with PureNarcissus11: Jolly and Loon. Maybe just Jolly, actually. They're surviving skywing twins, one with firescales and the other with no fire to speak of. Jolly is the one without fire.
:3 boop!
:3 boop!
Here is my form???

Name: Yorange Adonidia (feel free to use his whole name if you want to scold him or something)

Age:I honestly don't know how age works in WoF so imma say 6?

Orientation: Homosexual

Personality: Yorange is a calm, sensitive, shy child. He doesn't like to get in fights and try to stop as soon as he suspects. However he can be pushed around quite easily. If he finds a thing that he is passionate about he will indugle in it and his living space will most likely be covered in it (currently plants). Also this is pretty much the basics more will probably be covered in the RP.

Looks: (now that I think about it he kinda looks like Glory.;-;)
His body is a turquoise color with his wings a somewhat neon green with orange feathers going halfway down on the inside. His chest scales(?) And arm scales Are an yellow.his head frills are also faint yellow. On his elbows are green leave-like feathers. Lacks back spine things( he's my oc dragon I tweaked abit? A bird mutant?)
http://imgur.com/Y3RzVKCS

Other!:
he's short :) feel free to have your dragons tease him about this!

He carries a brown satchel with a plant identifying guide scroll, his blow dart+gun , and snacks!

His feathers can't change colors so if he were to imitate another dragon species he would be caught without too much inspection
Here is my form???

Name: Yorange Adonidia (feel free to use his whole name if you want to scold him or something)

Age:I honestly don't know how age works in WoF so imma say 6?

Orientation: Homosexual

Personality: Yorange is a calm, sensitive, shy child. He doesn't like to get in fights and try to stop as soon as he suspects. However he can be pushed around quite easily. If he finds a thing that he is passionate about he will indugle in it and his living space will most likely be covered in it (currently plants). Also this is pretty much the basics more will probably be covered in the RP.

Looks: (now that I think about it he kinda looks like Glory.;-;)
His body is a turquoise color with his wings a somewhat neon green with orange feathers going halfway down on the inside. His chest scales(?) And arm scales Are an yellow.his head frills are also faint yellow. On his elbows are green leave-like feathers. Lacks back spine things( he's my oc dragon I tweaked abit? A bird mutant?)
http://imgur.com/Y3RzVKCS

Other!:
he's short :) feel free to have your dragons tease him about this!

He carries a brown satchel with a plant identifying guide scroll, his blow dart+gun , and snacks!

His feathers can't change colors so if he were to imitate another dragon species he would be caught without too much inspection
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus this is an amazing form! Thank you for describing your character, most appreciated! <3
@SkullLotus this is an amazing form! Thank you for describing your character, most appreciated! <3
Ack I can't figure out which OC to use
Ack I can't figure out which OC to use
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130