Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP--Thorns and Tempests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
This is a CLOSED RP between me and @FalsePharisees

It was a cold night, so cold the great beasts of the dragon world huddled near one
another in their dens for warmth. The crisp wind tossed amber leaves across the ground in flurries before dying down and growing still. Such winds swayed a necklace of three bird's skulls that hung around an elegant obsidian neck. The owner of such was a grand, sleek dragon whose face was masked by a great triangular skull and rimmed with silver, downy feathers. Her crimson eyes peered from beyond her mask as she sat, stone still, upon the rocky plateau outside of her Clan's territory.
A soft scent weaved around her senses, causing her to turn, and catch sight of a great
Guardian striding forth out of the undergrowth that rimmed the Plateau. His rippling black scales caught the moonlight and reflected it wonderfully across the stone. "Hello, Setheon," greeted the beautiful Mirror.
This is a CLOSED RP between me and @FalsePharisees

It was a cold night, so cold the great beasts of the dragon world huddled near one
another in their dens for warmth. The crisp wind tossed amber leaves across the ground in flurries before dying down and growing still. Such winds swayed a necklace of three bird's skulls that hung around an elegant obsidian neck. The owner of such was a grand, sleek dragon whose face was masked by a great triangular skull and rimmed with silver, downy feathers. Her crimson eyes peered from beyond her mask as she sat, stone still, upon the rocky plateau outside of her Clan's territory.
A soft scent weaved around her senses, causing her to turn, and catch sight of a great
Guardian striding forth out of the undergrowth that rimmed the Plateau. His rippling black scales caught the moonlight and reflected it wonderfully across the stone. "Hello, Setheon," greeted the beautiful Mirror.
The Guardian, Setheon she called him, strode towards the Mirror. "Good evening Korra.", he greeted her with a small smile. "What brings you to call for myself at this hour?", he questioned
The Guardian, Setheon she called him, strode towards the Mirror. "Good evening Korra.", he greeted her with a small smile. "What brings you to call for myself at this hour?", he questioned
"I've called you here to discuss important matters," said the Mirror, her tone suddenly
growing serious and grim. Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight as she gazed toward him. She shifted upon her haunches, and then began.
"I've heard rumor of a so-called Roaming Shade, who plans to return to Sornieth by the
moon's end. You are the son of the Shadowbinder--certainly you know of this."

@FalsePharisees
"I've called you here to discuss important matters," said the Mirror, her tone suddenly
growing serious and grim. Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight as she gazed toward him. She shifted upon her haunches, and then began.
"I've heard rumor of a so-called Roaming Shade, who plans to return to Sornieth by the
moon's end. You are the son of the Shadowbinder--certainly you know of this."

@FalsePharisees
Setheon grinned slightly and said, "Yes I know of this. It's simply rumor though is it not?", in a tone that hinted at details not mentioned. "How did you stumble upon these rumors, that is the more important question here.", he stated, eager to learn where she had heard the rumor.

@UndeadBeta
Setheon grinned slightly and said, "Yes I know of this. It's simply rumor though is it not?", in a tone that hinted at details not mentioned. "How did you stumble upon these rumors, that is the more important question here.", he stated, eager to learn where she had heard the rumor.

@UndeadBeta
"One of my warriors--Hanabi, I'm certain you met her--is a nomad. She heard tell of such
a rumor and immediately soared back to greet me," responded Korra. There was a strange charm to the Guardian's grin that sent her heart fluttering for mere seconds before she was still and silent. She dared not let such an emotion display upon her features.

@FalsePharisees
"One of my warriors--Hanabi, I'm certain you met her--is a nomad. She heard tell of such
a rumor and immediately soared back to greet me," responded Korra. There was a strange charm to the Guardian's grin that sent her heart fluttering for mere seconds before she was still and silent. She dared not let such an emotion display upon her features.

@FalsePharisees
"Tell me Korra, what else was mentioned in the rumor?", he asked, a small flicker of worry flashing in his deep, purple eyes. Deep in the corner of his mind, his feelings of affection soared at the mere sight of Korra, however he would dare not let it show on the outside.

@UndeadBeta
"Tell me Korra, what else was mentioned in the rumor?", he asked, a small flicker of worry flashing in his deep, purple eyes. Deep in the corner of his mind, his feelings of affection soared at the mere sight of Korra, however he would dare not let it show on the outside.

@UndeadBeta
There was hesitance as she thought, deep and hard, of the information in the rumor.
Hanabi's words played back in her mind; however, her mind was subtly distracted by the ever-present deepening affection toward Setheon, which fluttered her heart and clouded up her thoughts.
"I can think of nothing more that was mentioned," was her final response.[/indent{

@FalsePharisees
There was hesitance as she thought, deep and hard, of the information in the rumor.
Hanabi's words played back in her mind; however, her mind was subtly distracted by the ever-present deepening affection toward Setheon, which fluttered her heart and clouded up her thoughts.
"I can think of nothing more that was mentioned," was her final response.[/indent{

@FalsePharisees
He nodded slightly, a part of him relieved. "I see.. is there anything else you would like to discuss Korra?", he inquired, his tail flicking around on the ground.

@UndeadBeta
He nodded slightly, a part of him relieved. "I see.. is there anything else you would like to discuss Korra?", he inquired, his tail flicking around on the ground.

@UndeadBeta
Again, hesitance. Her thoughtfulness came in bouts of silence. Amid the silence came the distant hissing of a barn owl and the shuffling of prey among the undergrowth. These sounds seemed to have slipped directly past her, for she was gazing at the great Guardian Setheon now without realizing it. It was several long seconds before she realized what she had been doing. With that, her heart lurched and embarrassment flushed her face before she shook her head.
"Cass' mate--she informed me that the Wolfthorne Clan Isis slipping into a state of despair. She claims she and Frozman have fallen ill to some unknown disease that seems to be spreading with the cold, and famine is gripping them. You haven't any hatchlings, do you? They must be protected."

@FalsePharisees
Again, hesitance. Her thoughtfulness came in bouts of silence. Amid the silence came the distant hissing of a barn owl and the shuffling of prey among the undergrowth. These sounds seemed to have slipped directly past her, for she was gazing at the great Guardian Setheon now without realizing it. It was several long seconds before she realized what she had been doing. With that, her heart lurched and embarrassment flushed her face before she shook her head.
"Cass' mate--she informed me that the Wolfthorne Clan Isis slipping into a state of despair. She claims she and Frozman have fallen ill to some unknown disease that seems to be spreading with the cold, and famine is gripping them. You haven't any hatchlings, do you? They must be protected."

@FalsePharisees
"The hatchlings we had have grown to adulthood or been stolen from the nest by thieves and auctioned off. Although, Kaiyo and Kasai have just hatched a nest of two. One is strong but I fear the sibling will not make it..", he said with slight despair.

@UndeadBeta
"The hatchlings we had have grown to adulthood or been stolen from the nest by thieves and auctioned off. Although, Kaiyo and Kasai have just hatched a nest of two. One is strong but I fear the sibling will not make it..", he said with slight despair.

@UndeadBeta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15