Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ '24 OOF Raffle: EmperorZ
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Hollypox

It looks like you misspelt my username as “Lefalie” instead of “Leafalie” on rows 132 and 133 of the sheet
@Hollypox

It looks like you misspelt my username as “Lefalie” instead of “Leafalie” on rows 132 and 133 of the sheet
@leafalie fixed! thank you for bringing it to my attention :D
@leafalie fixed! thank you for bringing it to my attention :D
@Moirli hi, sorry to bother you, but on row 264 i'm down as submitting 22 dragons when i'm fairly sure it was 32. unless it just isn't updated yet, which is fine!
@Moirli hi, sorry to bother you, but on row 264 i'm down as submitting 22 dragons when i'm fairly sure it was 32. unless it just isn't updated yet, which is fine!
@Roenais I will get that double checked and corrected! Thank you so much for letting me know it was sort of crazy for a bit
@Roenais I will get that double checked and corrected! Thank you so much for letting me know it was sort of crazy for a bit
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli no worries, manning this solo seems hectic, good luck for the final push!
@Moirli no worries, manning this solo seems hectic, good luck for the final push!
@Roenais it is ok most times but for whatever reason everyone finished up leveling all at the same time!

There are some other people coming to back me up in a bit though
@Roenais it is ok most times but for whatever reason everyone finished up leveling all at the same time!

There are some other people coming to back me up in a bit though
U8QtDKC.png
@Sylvandyr
Sending over four dragons !
@Sylvandyr
Sending over four dragons !
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo1_400.gif
@meowdyy Sounds good, thank you! <3
@meowdyy Sounds good, thank you! <3
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Sending over 30 levels 7s, and pinging to let you know you don’t need to worry about bonuses! I have no idea if any of the ones I’m sending over have them or not, and I don’t really have time to check as I’m trying to hit 1,000 levels sent by the time the raffle closes, so I’m prioritizing speed over profits!
@Sylvandyr

Sending over 30 levels 7s, and pinging to let you know you don’t need to worry about bonuses! I have no idea if any of the ones I’m sending over have them or not, and I don’t really have time to check as I’m trying to hit 1,000 levels sent by the time the raffle closes, so I’m prioritizing speed over profits!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Tiick Gotcha, thank you! <3

[EDIT]: Just checked for you and confirming that there are no bonuses, good luck reaching your level goal! ^^
@Tiick Gotcha, thank you! <3

[EDIT]: Just checked for you and confirming that there are no bonuses, good luck reaching your level goal! ^^
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25