Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
My favorite drinks are coffee and sweet tea!
My favorite drinks are coffee and sweet tea!
Gexm3qY.png
sunny
fr+2 - they/he/she
» hatchery
» wishlist
lightning.gif
[b]What’s your favourite drink?[/b] Unsweetened masala chai [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
What’s your favourite drink?

Unsweetened masala chai

85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
LWTq9T9.png
[quote name="sp580s" date="2024-05-24 22:13:04" ] What’s your favourite drink? Cicadas and their nymphs feed by sucking fluids out of plants. [/quote] Anything sweet, but most common are teas and apple juice.
sp580s wrote on 2024-05-24 22:13:04:

What’s your favourite drink? Cicadas and their nymphs feed by sucking fluids out of plants.

Anything sweet, but most common are teas and apple juice.
qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Goldia Hello there! I'm just looking at the spreadsheet, and it looks like the ticket counts are very different from what they were yesterday. I now have about half as many tickets as I had the day before? And I've been looking and it doesn't seem like there was a change to how many tickets 1t dragons were worth, so I'm just confused. I'm also not the only person with lower tickets than I remember, as second place had around 45k, and third had around 42k from what I recall.
@Goldia Hello there! I'm just looking at the spreadsheet, and it looks like the ticket counts are very different from what they were yesterday. I now have about half as many tickets as I had the day before? And I've been looking and it doesn't seem like there was a change to how many tickets 1t dragons were worth, so I'm just confused. I'm also not the only person with lower tickets than I remember, as second place had around 45k, and third had around 42k from what I recall.
download-7.png

Tea!

Tea!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png
7oO4xLB.gif
My favorite drink? You can never have enough dihydrogen monoxide.
My favorite drink? You can never have enough dihydrogen monoxide.
@theyellowhobbit - Sending 14 level 5s your way [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@theyellowhobbit - Sending 14 level 5s your way
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@LostSketchbook Thank you!
@LostSketchbook Thank you!
20gjqbB.pngButton-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
@theyellowhobbit - Throwing a single level 3 your way just to round up my total levels sent.
@theyellowhobbit - Throwing a single level 3 your way just to round up my total levels sent.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[quote]What’s your favourite drink? Cicadas and their nymphs feed by sucking fluids out of plants.[/quote] Thats a hard one! I love any kind of fruity drink or tea, but I think my favorite has to be mango punch!
Quote:
What’s your favourite drink? Cicadas and their nymphs feed by sucking fluids out of plants.

Thats a hard one! I love any kind of fruity drink or tea, but I think my favorite has to be mango punch!
xt3ZxDa.png
Pgv53XB.png
AaYNmEX.png
yPlj8ew.png
BAYHRHf.png
jUf1dMI.png edited-sig.png