Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MM Poll Raffle (3,400g prize!) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Muckmarket Raffle We are OPEN! If you see any errors, please let me know and I'll happily correct them!
@Muckmarket Raffle We are OPEN! If you see any errors, please let me know and I'll happily correct them!
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
@Salizardly No worries, I know I threw a lot in there! Not silly at all (:

So they do not have to stay the same breed as the scries, I just had to select something to generate a scry!

You can enter your combo in a text list (I think I gave a little example within the poll like "breed, color gene/color gene/color gene"), or you can enter a scry! Either is fine by me (:
@Salizardly No worries, I know I threw a lot in there! Not silly at all (:

So they do not have to stay the same breed as the scries, I just had to select something to generate a scry!

You can enter your combo in a text list (I think I gave a little example within the poll like "breed, color gene/color gene/color gene"), or you can enter a scry! Either is fine by me (:
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand how this works... Can you simplify? Sorry for wasting your time. I'm not really sure how to get tickets for this, and how to win anything. This is a great idea, and I don't want to miss out, but I don't know what to do.
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand how this works... Can you simplify? Sorry for wasting your time. I'm not really sure how to get tickets for this, and how to win anything. This is a great idea, and I don't want to miss out, but I don't know what to do.
Pyro [she/her]
Wishlist
Art shop
9e0957ca70ace63ed9a6bbea2659f58e1a66cdda.png
i think there may be an issue with the Moon/Lavender/Obsidian poll (and maybe the others i havent checked), when i put in the genes for a modern scry and then hit next, it just takes me to the sandsurge options
i think there may be an issue with the Moon/Lavender/Obsidian poll (and maybe the others i havent checked), when i put in the genes for a modern scry and then hit next, it just takes me to the sandsurge options
All-Seeing-Eye.png sssshhhh Velvet Autumn Hatchery ssshhh BkLX97a.png sssshhhh Avatar Dragon sssshhhh UcerTVE.png
@PyroManiac12 That's okay, I'm sure I overcomplicated it! ^^; Not wasting my time at all, don't worry!

So to start, I'm looking for responses to the polls - to get any tickets, you've gotta respond to at least one poll! I've provided 3 color combinations I like, and you're selecting breeds/genes to go with them.

Beyond that, you can get tickets by supplying brand new scries, anything you want (though I prefer it's something that looks like it might fit in with my hatchery) - you can either list out the breed/genes/colors here in the thread, give me a scry link, or input one per poll at the end. I just like seeing what folks are after in a dragon, so I can consider bringing it into my hatchery!

There's additional tickets for subscribing to my hatchery pinglist, buying dragons from affiliated hatcheries, and a few other things, but the polls and scries are the primary way to enter for free!

Let me know if that was unclear!
@PyroManiac12 That's okay, I'm sure I overcomplicated it! ^^; Not wasting my time at all, don't worry!

So to start, I'm looking for responses to the polls - to get any tickets, you've gotta respond to at least one poll! I've provided 3 color combinations I like, and you're selecting breeds/genes to go with them.

Beyond that, you can get tickets by supplying brand new scries, anything you want (though I prefer it's something that looks like it might fit in with my hatchery) - you can either list out the breed/genes/colors here in the thread, give me a scry link, or input one per poll at the end. I just like seeing what folks are after in a dragon, so I can consider bringing it into my hatchery!

There's additional tickets for subscribing to my hatchery pinglist, buying dragons from affiliated hatcheries, and a few other things, but the polls and scries are the primary way to enter for free!

Let me know if that was unclear!
@sarebaas Apologies, that should be corrected now!
@sarebaas Apologies, that should be corrected now!
UPDATE: Caught some pathing errors in a couple of the polls (thanks sarebaas for pointing that out!), these should be corrected!
UPDATE: Caught some pathing errors in a couple of the polls (thanks sarebaas for pointing that out!), these should be corrected!
@PyroManiac12 You're basically supplying breed/genes to go with the supplied color combos the polls are named after! You'll get tickets for each question answered (breed + 3 genes per poll) (: Any brand new scries (can be literally anything) are bonuses after that!
@PyroManiac12 You're basically supplying breed/genes to go with the supplied color combos the polls are named after! You'll get tickets for each question answered (breed + 3 genes per poll) (: Any brand new scries (can be literally anything) are bonuses after that!
@PyroManiac12 Once you've responded to at least one poll, I'll happily accept that for tickets! At least one poll response is mandatory for entry.

Looks like LAH value for that as of right now is 45kt, and I'll accept the CR once your poll response goes through!
@PyroManiac12 Once you've responded to at least one poll, I'll happily accept that for tickets! At least one poll response is mandatory for entry.

Looks like LAH value for that as of right now is 45kt, and I'll accept the CR once your poll response goes through!
@PyroManiac12
There's 3 of them here, any will do! (:
@PyroManiac12
There's 3 of them here, any will do! (:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8