Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ24] CLOSED Wingy Wimdy Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Aristene Awesome! Thank you for stopping by and good luck! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Aristene

Awesome! Thank you for stopping by and good luck!
HzGpUHb.png
The badges are so cute!! Sending PM with payment for a ticket!
The badges are so cute!! Sending PM with payment for a ticket!
KJvgq3Q.png
@Kettei Aren't they!?! Cosmiic did such a good job with the sparkles too [emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] :) @Graceling13 @mintbunni You guys are all marked down and good to go! Best of luck in the draws! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Kettei Aren't they!?! Cosmiic did such a good job with the sparkles too :)

@Graceling13 @mintbunni

You guys are all marked down and good to go! Best of luck in the draws!
HzGpUHb.png
I would like to buy in please
I would like to buy in please
@Phoenixwar Sure thing! You can just send me a PM (private message) and attach your choice of 5000 treasure or 5 gems, whichever is easier for you. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Phoenixwar

Sure thing! You can just send me a PM (private message) and attach your choice of 5000 treasure or 5 gems, whichever is easier for you.
HzGpUHb.png
The badges are super cute!!
And sick prizes!!

Sent you a pm with 5000 treasure for my ticket! :D
The badges are super cute!!
And sick prizes!!

Sent you a pm with 5000 treasure for my ticket! :D
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
HzGpUHb.png
@CCandyDragon

Yes but you would have to give me their usernames so I could properly document it as their ticket as I can't allow you to purchase extra tickets in your name. That sounds like a nice little gift to someone though! Cute idea, get me those names! >:) Also you're ticket is recorded and good luck!

@Samelf

I'm sorry I only allow one ticket per person! I will send you a refund for the extra tickets though!
@CCandyDragon

Yes but you would have to give me their usernames so I could properly document it as their ticket as I can't allow you to purchase extra tickets in your name. That sounds like a nice little gift to someone though! Cute idea, get me those names! >:) Also you're ticket is recorded and good luck!

@Samelf

I'm sorry I only allow one ticket per person! I will send you a refund for the extra tickets though!
HzGpUHb.png
@kinokoroad @nijimarii @lofthousezzz

Congrats all, you have been entered into the Wingy Wimdy Raffle for a chance to wing WIN some fantastic prizes courtesy of CCandyDragon! Go yell at them :p

If you win you will receive another shout from me, so keep your eyes peeled come the end of the Mistral Jamboree on March 31st at 6:00 FRT. Drawings begin after then :)
@kinokoroad @nijimarii @lofthousezzz

Congrats all, you have been entered into the Wingy Wimdy Raffle for a chance to wing WIN some fantastic prizes courtesy of CCandyDragon! Go yell at them :p

If you win you will receive another shout from me, so keep your eyes peeled come the end of the Mistral Jamboree on March 31st at 6:00 FRT. Drawings begin after then :)
HzGpUHb.png
@SheLovesMonsters [center]Received! Thank you very much and good luck with the draws! [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
@SheLovesMonsters
Received!

Thank you very much and good luck with the draws!

HzGpUHb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21